DADI VS DIDA

Now Swara and Ragini became Swaragini. Like this name they both became inseperated. They both can feel a connection between them.

At first Shomi didn't like their friendship. She didn't wanted Swara mingle with any Goddodia. But after meeting Ragini she came to know her innocence. She realised that whatever happened in the past it was not her any fault. So she accepted their friendship.

Now swaragini are equal to Shobha and Shomi.

On the other hand Parvati could not accept this. Ragini' increasing bond with swara and Bose family was increasing her fear. It's not that She think about Swara bad. But her past make her feel this much fear.

But she cannot do anything to separate swaragini. She couldn't found any fault in swara and of cause after Shekhar' threat she cannot do any plotting against them.

(In my book Parvati never taunt swara about her being fatherless or her character)

Shekhar meets swara once or twice but casually. Still he felt an unknown link with her.

Once shomi warned him to stay away from her daughter.

In this one week Swara was super busy. She was set her business in Kolkata. Her kolkatas branch was still not ready so she was working from her partners office.

Still in the badi no one knows what she is the SB not even Ragini.

Siddharth's bonding with Ragini was not less. Their brother sister bonding developing day by day. Sid never let Ragini sad. He was enough to make her smile.

Ragini was so happy to have a sister and brother. Seeing Ragini happy shekhar was also happy.

Every night after dinner they three meet in the terrace and chat. Now a days swaragini was busy. Siddharths university didn't started so he tell them what happened in the day in badi.

On the other words dida and dadi's fight. Seriously they fought like kids. Even kids are more mature than them.

Swa: seriously they fought because whom milkman give milk first.

Sid: yes didu.

Rag: I can't believe that dadi can be this much immature.

Swa: Ragini its not immaturity its their childish.

Ragarth smile nodding agreed with her.

Sid: I think they were lovers in their previous life. They fight like true lovers.

After hearing this swaragini blust in laughing.

Ragini teasing him: by the way Sid how do you know about lovers fight an all. Hmmm...

Siddharth little shy but then looked at Swara and smirk: Didi it's because I grown up seeing divine couple love fights.

Rag: oh really.

Sid: yes didi. You know....

Siddharth was going to tell when his phone ring and he smile.

Op:........