chapter 1

My name is Zoey Bennett I'm moving to freeridge where my cousin jamal Turner lives.

I'm moving in with him because I don't have any more family left because they all were killed by prophets. ____________________________flashback~____________________________
MOM.......DAD....... I'm ho...WTF HAPPEN MOM DAD CMON STOP PLAYING GET UP (hears a gun being loaded)-

turns around slowly (sees a gun in her face) I closed my eyes knowing this will be my last breath until I hear sirens the prophets run out the house I start crying the tears wouldn't stop coming.
..... flashback ended .......

a tear roles down my face I wipe it quickly as the taxi driver pulls up to my cousins house.

I pay the driver and walk to ring the door bell I take a deep breath and ring the door bell uncle Turner open the door.

he said"did I need something ,I did a fake hurt look and said it's sad you don't remember your own neice.

he says ZOEYYYYYY he picks me up and swung me around in a circle.

when I was young me and uncle Turner were really close well of course not as close as me and jamal but close.

Uncle Turner asked me how have I been I said not my best but I'm going to be ok.

he hugged me and I asked where jamal was and he said out with friends I say Oh I really miss that kid next thing you know jamal comes back in the house out of nowhere telling his friends to wait outside because he left his phone.

he stops and sees me I say smile a say MAL MAL and run and give him a huge hug he hugs back and said Zoey I want you to meet some people he grabs my hand.

I pull back cmon jamal lemme go put my bags down somewhere and change he says fine and whispered (bitches be bonkers) I heard that mal I laughed and changes into dis......

I pull back cmon jamal lemme go put my bags down somewhere and change he says fine and whispered (bitches be bonkers) I heard that mal I laughed  and changes into dis

I come out the guest room and see some people inside that Ian know so I said umm mal who is these people.

I look around as they stare at me .jamal said zoe meet Monse and Ruby.Monse said hi to me and kept asking jamal and Ruby what Cesar did or said.

I asked who is Cesar and jamal said it's no one but Monse said he is our friend but they won't tell me what he did wrong.

ruby said it's for your own good.

I was the lost one so I shrugged and asked if they wanted to go for a walk,they agreed and we walked.

Monse kept talking bout Cesar and I got annoyed I thought Cesar was probably some ugly ass wanna be player but I said that in my head cause I just met these folks .

a red car was passing by then Monse said if you won't tell me I'll ask him myself and jamal said go ahead ruby smacked him in the arm I look ed at them then ruby saw me look and smiled.

My attention went back to the red car and I went to follow Monse then a guy said we was some fine hyna's and Monse said yea underage hyna's and he said not for some then he looked me up and down then I gagged.

I'm guessing the other guy in the car was Cesar I could barely see his face cause he was in the shade.

then the guy in the front seat drove off.

jamal asked me did I know who I just talked too I said no he said you just talked to spooky I laughed ,and said you call dat nigga spooky jamal said dat guy ain't no joke.

I stopped laughing and said sure ,jamal your scared of every body then Ruby said princess he right dat guy ain't no joke.

I said oh forget what I said mal mal. ruby said mal mal??? I said yea I used to call him dat when I used to be scared of everything like he Is now.

jamal said HEY AM NOT I said ok belive what you want.

monse still on the Cesar topic saying ohh makes sence he probably said whatever he said to impress Oscar.

I said I thought his name was spooky nvm ignore me I said we walked back to the house then uncle Turner came out the house.

I tuned out there conversation until I heard spill the 411 about what Cesar said or she is telling uncle Turner he quit the team.

I laughed and said good one and slapped Monse's hand.

So jamal spilled the tea....

Monse left mad then they got on the phone together later on i felt kinda left out who am i kiddinv i did feel left out but thosr are jamals friends so ig I just miss my friends back in beacon hills

I just go to bed in this......

.