「 𝟤: 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝗌𝖾𝗍 」

____

____

____﹊﹊

____
﹊﹊

O u t s e t .

Noun: The start or beginning of something.

Well that's one cheap way to put it. Sometimes it's best to expect the worst out of a situation for your sake.

꧁꧂

"I want you to take part in the hero course of my school, U.A!"

"E-Excu- What?" She replied.
"I'm quite sure you heard me." Nezu replied putting his arms down, face remaining as a smile. Out of the sudden confusion, she looked away from those before her and took a sharp exhale.

"U.A? Why?" She asked sternly towards the end, turning back to face the animal.
"What you did today wa-" "What I did today doesn't change anything." That. Was a big ass lie. "That doesn't make me a hero." That was a big ass lie too. But it's what she truly believed. "I have no interest in becoming a hero. I don't want anything to do with the concept of heroes and villains." She said as she turned to leave.

"Is that maybe how you got your scars?"

She stopped in her tracks as her eyes widened letting in a faint gasp. The sudden mention of her scars out of nowhere shocked her. Whenever someone asked or mentioned it, she'd always feel something inside her break. It brought bad memories. Memories she kept locked away. That turned up the heat.

"Mind me asking how you got yours?"

She replied, turning and marching towards the small creature threateningly. This caused Shouta to quickly react and move to Nezu's side putting a hand forward. The heroes noticed the threatening gesture and moved into their defence positions. Toshinori stepped forward, laying a hand on Shouta's shoulder signalling him to stand down and telling him 'it's alright'.