The Android Sent by Cyberlife

It was 9:19pm, Lietendant Anderson had just cracked a case without Conner. 'Where was that fucking Android today, I really needed him' Lietendant thought. As he pulled up in his garage, he heard music coming from inside. "What the fuck is going on in there?" Lietendant thought out loud. As he got out of the car he went to the door and turned the nob, it was unlocked. He opened the door and saw Conner, The Android Sent By CyberLife cleaning his house. "Conner what the fuck are you doing here?" Lietendant asked. "Oh, Hello Lietendant. I came to tell you that you were assigned a case 2 hours ago. You weren't home so I decided to clean your house while I waited." The Android said. "I already got it done" Lietendant mumbled. "Well I'm sorry Lietendant, I guess I failed my mission. But that's all right, my main mission is to solve all deivient cases. That was one case that I missed. I have many more" Conner said. "God do you ever shut up!?" Lietendant sighed. "I'm sorry, you never asked me to-" Before the Android could finish his sentence, the Lietendant had his lips on the Androids rubber like ones. Conner didn't know what to do, so he stood there, waiting for Hank to pull off. When Hank pulled away, he had realized what he'd done. "Oh shit Conner, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- You were talking- I-" Hank looked away, blushing intensely. "Lietendant, I didn't know you had those kind of feelings for me." The Android said, tilting his head a little. "Shut the fuck up" Hank said, as he started walking away. "Fucking Androids" He mumbled as he walked away. Hank went to the living room and sat on the couch. Conner stood there, looking down and touching his lips with his fingers.  About 5 miniutes later, "Conner, you still here?" Hank asked."Yes Lietendant, I am still here" The Android answered. "Make me something to eat or go do something, and turn off the damn music." Hank demanded. "Yes Lietendant." Conner went and turned off his music and went to the kitchen and made the Lietendant something for dinner. While the Android waited for the food to cool down, he went over to Hank and sat next to him, looking at him. "Why?" He asked. "Hm?" Hank asked, looking at him with a puzzled look on his face. "Why did you kiss me?" Hank hesitated and looked away, blushing. "You kept on talking and I didn't know how to shut you up." Hank said. Conner moved a little closer to Hank and put his hand on Hanks and the other on his cheek. The Android gently pulled Hanks face toward him. "Conner? What the fuck are you doi-" Before Hank could finish his sentence, the Androids rubber lips had been in contact with Hanks. Hank slowly closed his eyes and out his hand on Conners cheek. They constantly kissed, Conner slowly moving onto Hanks lap, Hank putting his hands on the Androids sides and using their tongues. Before they could move it to something else, Conner pulled away and looked at Hank. "Your food is done Lietendant." Hank rolled his eyes and pushed the Android off of him and got up and got his food.