Hero agency

Author: sorry I forgot to update like I would said I fell asleep

Today was the day u would fill out the paper to be a intern (if that's not what it's called my bad) you look at your paper and are really surprised you see multiple big agency's wanting you to be there intern but a particular one stuck out "hawks hero agency" you said "yeah he's the number 2 hero u must have caught his eye since you to have the same quirk" said your friend "oh" since you both have the same quirk you put him as your first choice
~time skippp~
You where on your way to hawks hero agency you did some research on him and god damn he was fucking hotttt you look up at the building in-front of you 💭this must be it💭 you walk in and look around for someone who can help you when you here someone say "miss do you need any help" you turn around and see a secretary "yes I'm the inter-" "oh yes! We have been expecting you all u need to do is sign in at the front and then go to the elevators and go straight to the top and he will be waiting for you!" "Ah, ok thank you!" You go to the front and put your name down and follow the directions the lady gave you the doors open and lead you to a hall with a big door at the end  you walk out of the elevator and go to knock on the door after you do that you her "come in!" You walk in and are meet with a big room with lots of windows " oh hey you must be my intern my name is hawks but you can call me keigo when we aren't working" he says with a smile 💭omg how can someone be so hot and cute💭  you may be inner fangirling but you keep your composer " my name is y/n but my hero name is h/n" (leave comments on what it should be and I'll use which ever one) "I think I'll call you cutie" your cheeks go flushed but you make a come back " and I think I'll call I daddy if ur lucky" he stands there amazed and says I'm glad I chose u as my intern" you put your hands behind your head and stretch you wings out "so what's the plan for today?" "Well since it's late I think we should go home oh and btw your staying at my place and we should pick up food on the way there do you like chicken" "yeah but now that I think of it isn't it canibleism to eat it" he stairs at you "everyone says that" you start laughing and he says "well let's get going" he opens a window and looks at you and says "well come on" you grab your stuff and go out the window with him and close it after.

Well guys hoped u liked it