Information

Hello, you guys probably all know me already but I'll still introduce myself. I'm Noah and I'm a comic nerd. Now in an attempt to get more interactions and bring awareness to some underrated characters I've decided to make a next-gen Team Titans group.

The Team Titans were originally more of a covert and darker version of the Teen Titans, sent to the past to make sure Donna Troy doesn't have her child that turns out to be Lord Chaos, an evil world dictator in the future who the Team Titans originally came together to fight and rebel against. They succeeded in their mission to prevent their future by convincing Donna Troy to give up her powers to ensure her child would be equally powerless. After that initial story nothing really happened with them and their book was eventually cancelled. At it's core the Team Titans are all about mild rebellion, or at least that's how I view them, and what better way to bring people together than some fun characters and mild rebellion against your superiors?

The rules will be published next, followed by the roles. My choices for the roles were mainly inspired by the Kingdom Come alternate universe and the Batman Beyond alternate future, with a few slightly more traditional characters thrown in so we'll have quite a unique group -- and also I started out with 18 possible members and I narrowed it down to the 8 I thought were most interesting and they just so happened to all be females so unless more people want to join after the initial 8 characters are taken we'll all have to deal with an entirely female team.