Roles

Avia Free aka Miss Miracle
The daughter of Big Barda & Scott Free
She's literally a warrior goddess. Being the child of Big Barda and Scott Free, she was raised to be a warrior and an escape artist. She can be quite serious though she prefers to be more light-hearted, just don't piss her off or you might get impaled.
Faceclaim: Lily Mo Sheen
(Taken by me)

Elainna Grayson aka Batgirl
The daughter of Dick Grayson
She's semi-serious, though she doesn't shy away from cracking jokes occasionally. She was heavily encouraged by her father to avoid the hero lifestyle, though she ended up becoming the next Batgirl after spending a bit too much time with her grandfather, Bruce Wayne
Faceclaim: Zoey Deutch
(Open)

Iris 'Irey' West II aka Kid Flash
The daughter of Wally West & Linda Park
She's the most carefree of the group, almost always joking around and having fun and overall basically just being a kid, even though she was thrust into the hero life.
Faceclaim: Sadie Sink
(Open)

Lian Harper aka Speedy
The daughter of Roy Harper & Jade Nguyen
She's been quite intuitive her whole life and as such she tends to be sort of a therapist for the group even though she hates it. She'd much rather be having fun all the time instead of being brought down with other people's problems, but she manages and still has time to have fun and be a kid.
Faceclaim: Amybeth McNulty
(Taken by speedysarcher)

Selene aka Demon Damsel
She's a demon with an ironic name. Named after the goddess of the moon and the heavens this demon is her antithesis. Selene doesn't necessarily want to be evil though it can be hard to escape her heritage. She's a natural flirt and could probably seduce someone with a simple "hello" but she tries to keep that under check.
Faceclaim: Hwang Ye-ji
(Taken by demondamseI)

Jennifer-Lynn 'Jade' Hayden aka Green Lantern
Daughter of Alan Scott
She was born with the powers of the Green Lantern, not needing a ring to use them, she's just a living power battery. She was raised to be the next Green Lantern, hearing stories of her father's adventures and waiting for the day she could take over the mantle. So needless to say, she tends to take this hero business kind of serious.
Faceclaim: Hailee Steinfeld
(Open)

Aleea Strange
The daughter of Adam Strange & Alanna Strange
She's half Rannian and half human. She was born on the planet Rann and was considered hope for the planet's future due to her being the first child born on that planet in over a decade. Her parents returned to Earth with her and that's where she grew up, hearing stories of her father's adventures and being inspired by her father and by Gary Concord aka the Ultra-Man which led her to follow in their footsteps when she was old enough. She desperately wants to live up to her father's legacy, but due to her playful and joking nature people tend not to take her seriously, like they did her father.
Faceclaim: Halston Sage
(Open)

Maxine Hunkel aka Cyclone
Granddaughter of the original Red Tornado
When she was younger the scientist that created the second Red Tornado kidnapped her and injected her with Red Tornado technology that didn't manifest until years later, though when it did it allowed her to manipulate the wind. She's cheerful, bubbly, and intelligent, and is also a big fan of musical theatre, especially Wicked and The Wizard of Oz.
Faceclaim: Lalisa 'Lisa' Manoban
(Taken by cysclone)

/; If these are all taken then I might add more characters but until then this is the selection. Also the faceclaims are just recommendations and the type of people I had in mind, really the only core things appearance wise in my opinion is that Maxine, Lian, and Irey have red hair; Jade, Elainna, Selena, and Avia have darker hair; and Aleea has blonde hair. Also, I recommend doing some research on the more fleshed out characters like Maxine, Lian, Irey, and Jade, and also do some research on the parents, or in Maxine's case grandmother, of the characters since a lot of them tend to be inspired by their parents.