TWO... THREE? [1] ; PJM + KTH.

DATE PUBLISHED: APRIL 4TH, 2020.

GENRE: UNIVERSITY AU / SMUT

WARNINGS: SWEARING, A BIT OF A DEGRADATION AND AN EXHIBITIONISM KINK, SPIT KINK IF YOU SQUINT, PRAISE KINK.

You should've stayed home.

That's the first thought that enters your mind as you force yourself through the crowd of sweaty bodies grinding into each other like they wouldn't see the daylight in the morning. Your roommate had dragged you for a girls' night out, supposedly, but she vanished from your side the moment she locked eyes with pretty boy Kim Seokjin, abandoning you to your fate.

You're gonna need a drink.

That's the second thought that pops into your head and you sigh to yourself as you continue your trek to the bar. You would be patient; just one hour, and if Yeeun didn't come back looking for you, you were heading home in a cab and never accepting an invitation to go out again. If there was anything you hated most, it was being brushed off. She was the only one you got along with in college, so being left behind like this was a bit upsetting.

With a frown, you nurse the rum and coke you ordered. You couldn't believe this. You always put your life aside whenever your roommate needed something, and this is how she repaid you? You had even went out shopping for this escapade, the dark wine-colored dress' hem shorter than you usually wore. Not to mention the heels you bought to match, and the time wasted in preening and fixing yourself up. You had expected a nice night full of dancing and basking in male attention, Yeeun and you flirting with anyone who met your eyes.

All of that, now, has gone down the drain just because Yeeun wanted that Kim cock. Again. You scowl at the crowd behind you, hoping your full distaste reaches that roommate-stealing asshole. She was one lucky girl, getting closer to being laid while you... Well, you hadn't seen a dick up close and personal since your break-up with a certain Jung Hoseok four months ago.

So yeah, you might be acting a little bitter, and a little envious, but you could care less. You slam your glass down after emptying its contents and someone next to you laughs loud enough over the bass to be heard as you demand a refill.

"Damn. Hate to be the one who made you mad tonight."

You tilt your head to the side, inspecting the owner of the deep voice. He's cute, there's no doubt about it. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown, watching you with a curious glint in them as his tongue swipes at his bottom lip absentmindedly. You can tell that he's tall, even as he's sitting on his stool, and he has a light build. Light brown hair, a pretty smile, and a mole on his nose that makes him a little more attractive. Your gaze drops to his hands, deft fingers picking up his shot of soju to tip against his mouth, then you watch in fascination when his Adam's apple bobs as he swallows. You're completely and utterly entranced.

But you don't show it. You were still angry at Yeeun, and you needed another drink before you even thought about anything else. Maybe tonight would be the break of your embarrassingly long dry spell, and you needed a little confidence boost.

The bartender luckily arrives with your order and you take it as an excuse to keep the beautiful stranger waiting for your reply. You let out a blissful sigh after the liquid burns your throat in the way down, the courage surging through your veins at last.

"So, who pissed you off?"

You chuckle, lips upturned in a sardonic smile. "My roommate," you finally respond.

The guy makes an apathetic grimace and even leans over to pat your shoulder. You nearly sigh at the contact alone, but you notice how his hand lingers on your skin a little longer than necessary before pulling back and waving the bartender over again.