Chapter 1: "Issues"

A scary Ari and a spoopy Sofii were vibing together. When suddenly.. Ari stepped on Sofii..

  Sofii screaming cutely, attracting the people walking around them.
5 seconds into Sofii's crying Ari stepped on her again.. But this time she did it Hotly. Sofii cried louder. Her makeup was getting ruined and her weave fell. The people we're looking at the 2.
"H-How could you!" Sofii yelled at Ari.

   At the moment, Ari was shocked.. Her eyes widened when she saw her own daughter cry. The feeling of guilt washed over her.. The only words she were able to muster out was
"Sorry..!"

  Sofii wasn't going to take this apology lightly..
"E-Everybody is going t-to know that I'm a h-hairless freak n-now..!!!"
She yelled to Ari.
Everything was happening so fast.. Out of an instinct she stepped on Ari for payback.

  "AUGH!" Ari screeched. She just witness her own daughter step on her! But then she realized that  Sofii probably thought the same when she stepped on her..
"What have I done.." She said in pure sadness.

  Sofii's devil tail and horns pop out. When this happens it means that shes sad/ angry/ anxious (any negative feeling.)
She bolted away, trying to get away from Ari..

  The helpless mom tried to stop Sofii, but it was to late..
It was like Sofii's tears affected Ari more then her..
At the moment she knew, she had to make things right!

  Sofii ran towards a random tree. She plopped down next to the tree and leaned on it. Sobbing her heart out for the whole world to hear..

  Ari watched her..
She has never cried like this before..
Ari kept staring at her.
Whilst tears rush down her face.
She knew.. That this was the moment.

  Sofii starting singing to help her cope with all of this pressure.
"Can we pretend that the airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars..?"
Sofii looked down at the grass surrounding her.

  Ari walked up to sofii, she tapped on her shoulder lightly.

"N-Nya?! Oh.. It's just you." Sofii said coldly.
She also took this time to quickly wipe away her tears.

  "Hi.." She said awkwardly. Ari felt like her tongue might twist.
The words that came out of Ari's mouth made Sofii gasp.

                  "Your ass stinks..."

  Sofii started thinking about a good comeback for the stinky hoe called Ari.
"Says the one who's hair looks like a rat invested it!"
She yelled loudly at her.

  Ari just realized what came out of her mouth. Sofii's ass didn't really stink! Atleast.. Not that bad...

  Sofii wasn't having any of this bullcrap.
"If you came here to make fun of me, I suggest for you to leave now! Before things get messy.."
She said in a threatening tone.

"N-No wait!" Ari said out loud.

Sofii raised a eyebrow.

"I-Im sorry.." Ari muttered out.

  "Y-Your sorry?" Sofii said in a shaken voice. She couldn't believe the words she were hearing coming out of her moms mouth.

  "Y-Yeah..! Um.. You don't have to accept my apology though.. I understand.." She said quietly..

  Sofii quickly stood up and hugged Ari.
"I forgive you.." She said while tears began to run down her face again.

  This simple action made Ari smile..

It was 9 am while making this and I haven't slept yet, sorry if some stuff doesn't make sense.

-THE END-