Countdown

Countdown | Rosekook one shot

Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi are chilling out on a normal Friday night at Jungkook's luxurious apartment in Seoul. The three friends are spending quality time eating pizza and drinking wine over Netflix. It was only after Valentine's day and the others are busy spending time with their significant others.

"Is Taehyung coming over?" Jimin said after some time.

"That's not possible when his girlfriend's around." Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin scratched his head and settled on the carpeted floor with Yoongi and opened their food.

"I thought she's still in Paris?"

"That's bullshit. Taehyung wouldn't cancel plans and go out dressed like a Cassanova if it isn't for his girl. Blackpink's PR team are good liars. They can pull off almost everything for the members."

"Remember than one time when Lisa-shi sneaked in our dressing room dressed like a Big Hit staff? She had some balls man." Jimin retold the story like a classic one.

"I can't forget Taehyung's face when he realized that the assistant who's fixing his shirt and doing his makeup was his girlfriend." Jimin giggled losing his eyes in the moment.

"Yeah. He was so turned on that day."

While his hyungs were busy talking about Taehyung's love life, Jungkook was busy preparing the popcorn and some drinks. He was trying to be passive about the topic and really wasn't up for conversation about girls. Especially now that he and his girl are still not making up.

"Leave them girls out. Hyung, can we please talk about what movie we're going to watch tonight." He said getting the remote. JK was unconsciously browsing at the horror section.

"Look at this guy." Jimin nudged Yoongi.

"Remember when Jin Hyung caught Jungkookie making out with his girl in his hotel room." Jimin opened the topic again provoking their maknae.

Jungkook bit his own tongue and ignored them professionally. He just can't stand it when Jimin laughs at him. He'd only feel more miserable than he already is.

"I heard she was on top and he was half naked."

"Ooof."

"Let's drink to that."

Jimin and Yoongi clanked their wine glassed.

"Fuck Jin Hyung and his big mouth." Jungkook muttered lowly to himself. His composure getting out of hand.

If there's one good thing about his guests tonight, it's that Jin was not able to come today because the guy was trying to impress the girl he likes somewhere in Ulsan. Because if it's Jin who's here talking about his private life and not Yoongi, he would've thrown his guests out and ban them for coming to his place again.

"How's Roje-shi, Jungkookie? I'm sure she's around too if Lisa's here. Didn't she say anything?" Yoongi pried casually like he's only asking him about a new song.

Jungkook shrugged. "I haven't heard from her since last week." He glanced at his phone on the corner table and thought that maybe turning it off for a week was probably not a good idea.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other like this was a good time to get on their maknae's nerves.

"Ya, JK, did you get jealous over some white boy again?" Yoongi laughed taking a bite from his pizza.

"Please guys, the movie's starting." Jungkook fake laughed then finished his glass of wine in a handful of seconds.

Jimin and Yoongi was paying attention to him like hawk parents waiting for him to give them the details.