to

the skies of the city was filled with love and happiness as the dark clouds poured their heavenly waters as yina beamingly walked with her suitcase across one of the elite colonies in the heart of the city. the smell of her happiness erupting from her 'madly-in-love' heart made its way to her luscious and plum pink lips designated with chap stick, smiling she skimmed through the street searching for a house with a board named The Kim's. 

she could see the vast variety of cars lined across his house. she could also see numerous people dressed just like the sky- dark, black. whoever's face she saw resembled just the vast atmosphere above her, dreading, damaged and pouring tears of grief, pain, anguish and overwhelmed heartbroken-ness. she walked faster to reach the doors of The Kim's, only to let fear and sorrow invade her heart. 

the white poster hung there with a smiley picture of taehyung, and read,

𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫. 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠.

the cement under her feet turned into dust, and the mother earth embraced yina in her arms as she fell and the raindrops turned harsh.

[ one chapter more and i finish this beautiful book ugh. i literally only satisfied with this work of mine and i also know that in few days when i re-read i'm going to cRingE.

your thoughts? any theories? 

yeah i love writing open end stories OOps. ]