Chp : 1

0:05 ━━━━━━❍──── 0:15
⠀⠀ ⠀                 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

"Damn she looks professional."
The man, who appeared to him at the beginning of his third decade, whispered nervously.

"Did I not tell you not to mess with her, as she was called the gambling queen, I heard that she had something else famous for him!!"

His friend whispered to him after he looked at the girl who had the biggest irony look on her face under that mask !!
The other stared, "Really what is it?"

"Her hands move quickly and easily and do not attract attention to her deceptive movements. If her fear of movements is similar to the lightness of a cat when it is moving, it cannot determine its movement."
"Damn!!"

"And now the time for the magic trick."
Those were the last words that the professional said to throw that dice, display her arranged card, and mediate it with the card poker, and win all their money in a blink of an eye.

Yes, this is what is called "the queen of deception"

Everyone looked in astonishment, including that gathering around that table, in one of the most luxurious nightclubs in London.

The merchant looked in astonishment and hit his table with anger, "She used a clever strategy, deception, which I didn't see before !! A moment, is she a witch??"

But when they absorbed the victory of this unidentified character and the loss of that merchant, who spent his life studying poker in order not to lose, it was too late and that character disappeared in a jiffy.

She exhaled quietly when she went out with a hand of a lot of money.

"Fools !!"
She sang it while laughing quietly behind the mask..

As she moved away from the crowds outside the clubs, she took off the mask and hide it from her luxurious coat pocket.

She inserted her fingers into her soft hair and smiling sly for the boys passing by her side!!..

She entered her luxurious apartment overlooking the sea, caught a cold milk bottle and a cup, took off her clothes, and went to lie down in a pool filled with Japanese cherry blossoms inhale her aroma with enjoyment..

Her phone rang to answer while she still enjoys the smell....
"Who is with me ??"

The other party answered her with a scream"Damn you ,Hwasa ، I have been calling you for a week, and you are ignoring my messages and calls, then you are answering coldly!!!"

She took the phone back from her ear again, when she felt that the person on the other side was quiet "Have you finished your damn screaming ?? Then don't say my name again on the phone !!"

He answered calmly this time, "Oh yes, sorry ، and now tell me when you will return to Korea ??"
She drank her milk, "I don't know. I enjoy in London. People here are stupid."

"Come on, catwoman, you know that you are a wanted person in Korea !! Also, everyone asks you for assignments by name, so I will send you a travel ticket tomorrow to return to Korea, just as the director of the organization continued to ask about you and I did not know what to justify to him ?? "

He heard the cat's cold response, "I am not receiving any regret orders."
"pleassssssssee!!"
Hwasa pityed him, "Well, well."
The other happily shouted "Wooooooo"

She drank the milk frigidly again, "Not for you but because people are boring here and I want some action in my life."
"Really !! Hwasa, you are just coming back and you will see all kinds of action in your life. We have many missions waiting for you and their high wages, as you like, so hurry back , well ??"

Hwasa closed the phone on his face to the point of disturbing the other in her eyes and took the cup coldly to drink that fresh milk, as she relaxed her body more in the water because she will start her work from tomorrow, which period she played and tricked here is over ... "

She did not care about the issue because she was fed up with the stupidity of the people here..

She did not do that which made her famous in that area very shortly..

Just because she was called the queen of deception and the lightness of movements like a cat, as well as her high skill in playing smart and always winning and quickly getting attention to her because of that mask that hides her character ..

She didn't do that, right? Ah, that's at least what she thought about !!!

🌍

In another place📞......

A call came to that person who was talking to the catwoman...
"Oh hello~~"
"Are you the catwoman's business manager ??"

👉-You ask who is the cat woman ?? It is the nickname "Hwasa" which is famous for its being unidentified in Korea-

"Oh yes, who is with me ??"
"I'm the president of June Contracting Company, with President Jung."

👉-This is the second largest construction company in Korea-

He stupidly answered, "Oh I know it and who doesn't know it in the first place, but what is the reason for your call?"

-√√-What the fuck is a contracting company calling me-

"Okay, I'll go to the heart of the matter. I have a wonderful presentation of the catwoman, because I heard a lot about her and I would like to meet her at the earliest opportunity."

"Sorry, what does a contracting company want from a catwoman ?? And how did you get the number? It is confidential."
-√√-Still not understood-

"I am the FBI President"

-√√-Damn is that the secret organization and intelligence company for profit works at the level of East Asian countries-

"Oh now I understand, but the catwoman is not currently in Korea. I will arrange for you with her an appointment to meet her."

"Oh well, I'll wait for your call."

The catwoman's business manager shut down tense because the director of that secret organization contacted him directly and not one of his workers, and this confirms the extent of his interest in the catwoman and work with her !! He rose from his office to walk around the organization thinking ...

"I hope this bluff will not be late !! The director will curse me for being late ..."
He whispered with this helplessness because the cat woman is always a rebel and nobody can catch her, and this is almost the reason for her popularity !! I really don't know ..

_______________________________________

She got out of the plane wearing the glasses from the famous Gucci brand and licked a lollipop with her mouth provocatively, and there is nothing with her to carry her because she sent her bag long ago and took one of her servants to the house ..

She stood in the middle of the airport and raised her hands to shout, "I am back, beautiful Korea. The action is waiting for me."

People looked at her with amazement as if they saw a mentally disturbed in front of them, but she did not care and followed her path with enthusiasm, while she laughed him at the madness that awaited her and licked the lollipop with his mouth provocatively.

She accidentally hit a person, and the lollipop also fell...!!

Hwasa shockedly looked at the lollipop that had been broken on the floor..

"Damn you, don't see the road, damn it," the man shouted.

The cat woman looked at him in vain, feeling the ecstasy of deception hormones, and the toys raised her to approach him and whisper with his ear lightly, touching his body lying flat...
"Do I have to apologize to you ?? If you inject me, I will be in the bathroom near here .."

                               Stop

         0:05 ━━━━━━❍──── 0:15
⠀⠀    ⠀       ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺