chapter 14 ready?

If you haven't go vote for a new cover and book in the last chapter! Enjoy!

"Of course Ray!" I said he picks me up happily and swings me around as we laugh happily together.

"Finally I can call you to mine for real now!" He said smiling happily.

"Wait," I said he stopped as I said so.

"What will norman do?" I asked Day leaned in.

"He doesn't have to know." He said I hesitantly nod. I looked over at the clock.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I need to go." I said as I walk to the door, ray grabbed my hand quickly.

"Hey, where you going I thought he could read together." He said I turn to him and gave him a sad smile

"Sorry but sister asked me to meet her, she said she just wanted to check up on me," I said, he lets go of my hand a gave me a disappointed but understanding smile.

I quickly kiss his cheek, as I leave but before I left I wave goodbye He waved back with on hand on the cheek I kissed.

I watch as Gilda exists sister room after I knock.

"Oooh hello (y/n)! Just on time come in." I nod and entire her room.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" I ask as she shuts the door behind me. She walks in front of me.

"So then (y/n) go ahead and tell me." She said I sighed.

"Oh, that? There's nothing yo talk about it's just." I said and sighed.

"Ray, Emma and Norman have been acting weird. They run off quickly when it's playtime, and ever since conny left Emma and Norman asked funny? Then Ray.

I've been hanging out with don and Gilda and now I'm afraid, they might leave me since they met with Norman, Emma and Ray in the library tonight." I said and sighed again looking sad.

"Aah, I see, that's why you look so sad to do you happen to know what they were talking about?" She asks.

"No, I couldn't hear. And I don't wanna get in personal matters just in case something happens." I said and sighed.

"You know right sister, about my condition?" I ask her she nods.

"I wanna tell them," I said her eyes widened

"You shouldn't do that trust me! They might get the wrong idea, and ya know freak then they'll have to be shipped." She said I nod.

"They might push me away more, thank you sister krone. This helped me a lot," I said as I was about to leave he asks.

"Do you have the chip like the kids or like madame Isabella and me?" I gave her a side glance.

"I got your guys one but I can hide mine unlike you," I said she nods and I leave. As I walk to my room, I pause at the door.

"You herd didn't you?" I ask. I sighed and pushed my hair back. From my face, I turn to see Norman.

"Huh, I Ummm." He said I turn to him.