background and stuff

I sit here, listening to the rain beating aginst my window, my cold toes hanging off the bed as i lean against a wall and contimplate my life and flash back to past event and reflect on them in my head, then i think of her. Her cute hair thats light red in the front and slowly fades into a natural brown as it goes back, her amazing brown eyes and adorible face that looked so cute when she blushed, she was always colorful, always with a bright scene style while i wear all black and sport an emo style. We talked twice before summer came and we were seperated for a whole two months, this was only the beginning, as school started back i was exited to be able to see her again, it was amazing. Every moment i spent with her ended too soon, this time of bliss comes to an end as everything good does. One day she didnt show up at school, this being unnatural, i texted her to ask why she wasnt there, i soon leared that she had moved over 2000 miles away, across the country/continent, my heart shattered and i died inside, rhis is until we desided to keep a long distance relationship and promise to meet at college in 4 years, 4 long and painful years. Months pass without the touch of one another and that leads us to this moment, i look up toward the future and i can only imagin what lies before me and my unforgiving life with my perfect soul mate along my side, here in reality or not.