chapter 1: the reconnection

I step off the plane, i ant wait to see her again, its been 4 agonizing years since ive seen her in oerson and i cant wait, i make my way through the terminal and step onto the escalator going down into the main lobby. I see her anciously waitin holding a sighn thag says fire bug on it with a drawn flame next to it. I smile and step through the crosd of people on the escalator to try to get town faster, she sees me and starts to walk towards me. When i get to the bottom of the esalator i run tiwards her as she runs toward me, we meet and she jumps on my wrapping her legs around my waist and hugging me tight, i suplort her and hg back at the same time. We kiss as we stand in the middle of the lobby with everyone walking by. She pulls back and smiles at me, i look at her and smile saying "sup". She giggles and hugs me tight again and i kiss her neck and whisper "i missed u" amd she returns he notion, she gets down and grabs the sighn she dropped and head for the door hand in hand finally reunited. We walk outside and find her car, my car should arive within the next es days when,my cousin makes it up here with it, i get in the passenger side she starts the car and we head to the apartment we desided to rent off the internet, we get there and its both of our first time in it. Its across the street from campus which is very convinient, we walk it and its already firnished with a average sized television mountd on the wall in the living room and a kitchen beside the front door which is seperated by a bar and there is a hallway towards the back where the living room meets the kitchen leading to the one room and bathroom that we have. We walk around for a bit checking everything out and i set my stuf down in my room and hook my xbox up to the tv and turn on netflix as she makes coffee. The first thig we do is cuddle on the couch and watxh netflix as we ave lost the oprotunity to for many years, as my arm is wraped around her and her head lays on my shoulder i think that i have finally made it, sweet bliss again.