characters

Manik's dad :Raj malhotra is an politician and is now trying to be an MP from MLA.
He got married to nyonika bcoz  her father had influence in politics and had helped him in having a stable carrer.

Nyo was just 19 when she got married to raj, and he was 30.

After their marriage they had a son within one yr itself, he is manik malhotra.

Raj never had time for nyo and was always bsy with politics.

Before marriage he had an affair with a lady and had a son named Aryan.

But as the news was out his father in law, created a rumour that his first wife was dead and he married nyo,so that no one points out at him.

Being lonely she had only manik and does everything for him whether it is good or bad..she only thinks about manik's happiness

Aryan: He was the 1st son of raj. His mother was dead after his birth.
Raj just helped him financially for his education and living and never loved him. But no one knows that Aryan was a gay.

Raj comes to know about this and in order to suppress this matter, he fixed his marriage with a girl from poor family named Nandini.

Her parents accepted this marriage only for money.Nandini was heart broken due to this.

She was very gd at studies and with scholarships she was studying Btech .

For this marriage the condition she had was that she will continue her studies.

Now lets to the main story.

Due to boredom i got this idea and im writing.

It will be a story story and i will complete this very soon.

Be aware it has lots of mature stuff but no gifs.

Its been so long i wrote a story. Hope u guys like it