🌼 chapter 1 🌼

it's 16.00

Taemin's school was finally over.
He had really stressful school day, he had 5 different exams today. And now he has to walk 15 mins to his house, plus 4 mins cause he has to pick up his little sister from gindergarten.
Taemin was super tired, he felt like his legs were spagheti noodle. After 4 minutes, Taemin finally reached to the gindergarten.

"Taeminie big brother!!"

yelled little girl as she ran towards Taemin.

"Hey Taerin" Taemin said as he lifted his little sister to his warm hug.

"i missed you Taeminie!"
the little girl said.

"Hehe, i missed you too princess"

Taemin said as he put Taerin back to the ground. Then he offered his hand to her.

"Shall we go, princess?"

Taerin giggled then grapped Taemin's hand and said:

"Yes! Let's go!"

then she giggled again then they started to walk.
Taemin & Taerin walked while Taerin talked about things what happened today in the gindergarden as Taemin listened.
After few minutes, they reached to their house.
As Taemin were trying to find his home keys in his bag, Taerin randomily asked him:

"older brother?" she said.

"Yes Taerin hun"  Taemin said still trying to find the keys.

"why we don't have Mommy & Daddy? all the other kids have"

That moment.. Taemin froze for second.. 'Mommy & Daddy' kept repeading in his head.
It has been long time since he last time heared those names.

'i can't tell her.. she will be heart broken.. or something else..'

The truth is... Taemin's parents never loved him, nor his sister.
Taemin were abused by his parents, they didn't fed him and he had to sleep in the basement.
When Taemin were 12 years old..
Taerin was born, and again, his parents didn't fed her nor took care of her. So Taemin had to.
And when Taemin reached to 15 years old, he runaway with Taerin, who were 3 years old.
Taemin got a job and a house where they could live in. Taemin didn't stop going to school tho.

Taemin were still froze and staring the ground..

"Taeminie? are you okay?"
Taerin asked while she gently pushed Taemin to wake him up from his daydreaming.

"What- Wait- What did you say?"
Taemin said as he accitendly dropped his bag.

Taerin started her brother for sec then she picked up his bag and asked:

"Brother Taeminie.. Are you okay, i asked." She said, while looking up to him worriedly.

"Uhh.. Y-yes hun.. I'm fine, just a little tired.."

"Okay then. You don't have to tell me about that Mommy & Daddy thing if you don't want to."

Taerin said as she picked up the home keys from Taemin's bag and handed them to him.

"Wow, you were really quick Taerin, for me.. As you might realized, it tooks me about 3 minutes to find them. But thanks, you are really big help."

"No problem older brother!"
She replied with a cute bright
smile.

Taemin chuckeled a little because of his little sisters cuteness. He put the keys inside the lock and opened the door.

"Ladies goes first" Taemin said as he held the door open for her.