Chapter 1

"Camille if you not going to shoot the nigga give me the damn gun", is all I heard as I stared at the man I loved. I never thought we would get to this point.
Now that I think about it I should have been the one on the other side of that gun. I do my dirt just like everybody else, but some stuff is inexcusable.

"You better shoot me bitch, and you better kill me cause if not I got something for that ass", D'marco said as he stared into my soul with an icy glare. Veronica snatched the gun away from me and placed the barrel to the side of his head.

"Now nigga what , you ain't got shit to say now do you?", Veronica taunted him and he had a devilish smirk on his face.

"You bitches really testing me tonight, Cammie tell your friend here how I get down. Also tell the hoe that she got 5 seconds to get that gun out my motherfucking face."

"Come on Veronica, let's just go we came here for what I wanted and we got it let's just leave", I replied shaken up. D'marco is the only guy that can have me so scared. He taught me everything I know. Without him I would still be in that foster home getting treated like nothing, so for me to disrespect him like this i'm going to have hell to pay.

"Camille you can't continue to let this man treat you like this!"

Out of my peripheral I saw D'marco knock the gun out of Veronica hand and they began to struggle for the gun. I took a step back watching the two of them fight over it. A lot was going through my mind and I didn't know how to react. He put Veronica in a choke hold and that's when I snapped out of it. I ran over to the gun and picked it up. It felt like it weighed 1000 pounds equivalent to the weight that I had on my shoulders.

POW POW POW !!

I immediately dropped the gun and started to scream. I had just killed the most important person in my life right now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Years Ago

"Baby work that shit you not doing it right", D'marco came up behind me and placed his hands on both sides of my waist. He was teaching me how to be sexy cause I have absolutely no clue on where to start.

"I'm trying I just can't get it Marco"

"That's because you over thinking it ,it's not that hard just move your hips to the beat of the music. Ain't nobody here but me and you."

Silk's "meeting in my bedroom" was playing so I closed my eyes and began to grind my backside on him. I turned around and placed my arms around his neck. I opened my eyes to see him with this goofy smirk on his face. I grabbed the remote off of his dresser and turned the music from the stereo off. I dropped down on the bed and held my head down.

"Why you stop baby ?" , Marco said as he came and sat next to me pulling me into his arms.

"Because I'm not sexy and I look like a damn fool. I'm not pretty enough and you should just find someone with more experience than me."

He pushed me off of him and walked out of his bedroom. I sat there for a second and then got up to follow him. He was in the living room pacing back and forth. I knew not to say or do anything when he got mad, so I just sat on the arm of the couch looking at the floor. I do this every time I'm nervous or scared about something.

"You know what Cammie I don't have time for this shit. How many times do I have to tell you that I love you? Huh? Fuck these hoes I don't want them I want you", he screamed in my face as he pointed to me.

"Stand up", he demanded as he didn't give me a chance to react before he dragged me by my arm to the bathroom. He was standing behind me with his chin on the top of my head. D'marco stood at least 6'2 with me only being 5'5. In my opinion he was the sexiest man on earth. He had toffee colored skin, long brown dreads and had a lean build. He was originally from Kingston, Jamaica so he sometimes spoke with an accent. Me on the other hand, was brown skin, long silky hair and was average weight. I didn't see anything special about me except my hair. I would stare in the mirror for hours just trying to see what D'marco saw in me.

"Cammie you are a beautiful person inside and out. You're loyal, funny and you got a fat ass", he said squeezing my butt causing the both of us to laugh.

"I love you just the way you are and I wish you saw what I see in you. I don't need this other females, you all I need you're my ride or die and that's something that these hoes can't even compare to baby. So the next time you talk bad about yourself we going to have some problems you hear me?", he said as he lifted me up on the bathroom counter.

"Yes, Marco I hear you", I said grabbing his hands and bringing them to my lips. I don't know what I would do without this man. Between school, the foster care and just life. I would go crazy if I didn't have him in my life.

"I love you baby and don't you forget that", he place his forehead on mine and pecked my lips. He then, picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. We kept pecking each other lips as he led me to the front door. He put me down as I begin to put on my shoes. I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 7:30, the foster home curfew is 8:00 so I had to hurry.

"Marco put your shoes on I'm going to be late and Gabby can't keep covering for me."

"Okay baby calm down damn", he chuckled and grabbed his keys of the bar next to the kitchen.

I opened the door and begin to walk down the stairs to his car away from the apartment. I stood next to the car on edge nervous, because I couldn't afford to be late again. Ms. Davis would kill me! Marco unlocked the door and I hopped in immediately putting on my seat belt. He got into the driver's seat and turned on the radio. Tyga's "Rack City" blasted through the speakers. He reached over me and opened his glove compartment pulling out his Beretta placing it under his seat. He shut it and drove off.

After a couple minutes of driving in silence I reached over and rubbed his thigh. He quickly glanced at me before putting his attention back on the road.

"You don't have to say anything Cammie I know you're uncomfortable there and I wish there was something I could do about it."

We pulled up a block away from the home and I just sat there for a second and took a deep breath. I don't know how much of this I can take. I didn't respond to the D'marco and just unfastened my seat belt about to get out of the car. He grabbed my arm softly making me turn to face him.

"So you just gone leave no kiss, hug, goodbye, nothing?', he asked as he stared into my eyes with a frown on his face.

I leaned in and gave him the tightest hug I could muster up and a peck on his lips.

"Goodnight D'marco", I said and turned around and got out of the car.

"I will be at your school at 2 tomorrow", he shouted after me.

I began to walk towards the home as I pulled my thin jacket closer to me as the cold wind hit my skin. This weather explained how my heart was. Cold as ice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Camille on the side

Vote Comment Share & FOLLOW