Tera Hone Laga Hoon

Please inline comments agar ho sake to 🙈🤗
***********************************
Rhea was getting ready for party,  YRHPK completed it's 250 episodes and all cast has decided to celebrate it by going out. She was doing her hairs sitting in front of mirror when her phone beeped.

She checked, it was Shaheer's message, she opened it

"Hey jaan, I will come little late at party, had to meet one of my friend "

Rhea frowned reading the message and replied

"Which friend and when will you come then"

Shaheer replied

"Kushal, and I will be there as we're celebrating in his hotel only, just I will join you guys little late"

Rhea sighed hearing this and replied "okay"

On the other side Shaheer smiled, he know Rhea is not happy with his decision of joining late as from two days they were shooting heavily and they both didn't got some quality time with each other.

Shaheer sighed, it's almost one month since they had been together. And the moments they are sharing are blissful.

The crossword puzzle they still solve together with a cup of coffee and steal some moments for romance in between.

He laughed softly remembering today's shoot. The Shivratri seq was shot today and abir's character gets high due to effect of sleeping pills.

He smiled remembering how he had teased Rhea in green room after eating his ek chammach mishti. Rhea was all red when he had said that he wants to eat her up too like abir wants to eat mishti.

The way she had gasped when he had sucked her earlobe after saying that. Shaheer shook his head to clear up his thoughts as he knew where they're going.

He smiled remembering the laugh of Rhea at the scene Chalo Chalo Chalo, her laugh is so melodious, like a music which gives tingling sensation to his heart. He just love the sound of her laugh.

He took a deep breath still not able to believe that he has someone now, someone who loves him so dearly, someone whose one smile can make his day, someone for whom he can do anything.

He sighed and got up to get ready for the party.

At Club

All  cast of YRHPK were there dancing, swaying on music, they decided to cut the cake after Shaheer joins them.

Rhea was sitting on the couch trying to mix up with all her colleague but her heart was somewhere else, she  was checking her phone every now and then, hoping for a text or call from Shaheer but was getting disappointed everytime.

Her mood was getting off, anger was rising inside her, she gritted her teeth and thought in mind "Mr Shaheer Sheikh, pata nahi apne aapko kya samajhte hai, little late ka dedh ghanta late hona to nahi hota, ek baar bas mile mujhe fir batati hu."

She was cursing him in her mind when she heard Ritwik saying

Ri-shaheer bhai ka message aaya hai ki hum cake cut karle as unhe thoda aur time lagega, (then looking at Rhea) and as Vatsal ko bhi nikalna I think we should cut the cake

He shrugged his shoulder apologetically, Rhea sighed and realized that now she can't wait for him as entire cast is present here and they have to leave soon.

Her irritation grew ten folds realizing that Shaheer messaged Ritwik about his whereabouts but didn't replied to her texts which she sent few minutes ago.

R(in mind)- jo karna hai kare, ab main bhi phone nahi karungi aur na hi puchungi kuch.

She took a deep breath and plastered a smile on her face, joining everyone in celebration, though she was trying to enjoy with every one, she was missing Shaheer badly. She was feeling sad too that Shaheer was missing the celebration.