❤︎𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓾𝓽 ❤︎

⚠️ VERY EROTIC. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS CONTENT, THEN CLICK THE AROW IMMEDIATELY ⚠️

Theodore was on his way back to the pine tree until he noticed an abundant nut.
The nut was a mix of a tasteful walnut to a Brazil nut that would drive him nuts.
He went to go reach for that nut, but as soon as he bent over, he felt something touch his round bottom.

"AHHHH"
Theodore screamed.

"Shhhh"
The voice said.
The voice was Alvin.
Alvin was feeling some type of way and wanted to go for Theodores little tight bussy.
"Alvin!"
Theodore whimpered as Alvin stuck a wet finger inside of Theodores anus.
Alvin moved his finger back and forth slowly.
"You like that Theodore? Huh?"
Theodore let out a little groan, along with a stutter.
"Y-yes daddy"
Theodore said while Alvin shoves another finger deeper inside his little chipmunk rectum.
Alvin begins to get hard by the minute, so does Theodore.
By then both of them are in heat like ferrel dogs.

"Alvin! Please go slower"

Alvin being the trouble-maker he is, he went harder and faster as his little bottom whined in pleasure and pain

Theodore moans really really loud in the highest audibility.

"Shhh" Alvin said softly in Theodores ear.
Simon is gonna hear us.
Alvin placed his other hand over Theodore's mouth while inserting his whole hand inside of Theodore's little canal.
Simon hears some muffled moans and begins to look for Theodore and Alvin.
While Simon is doing so, Alvin shoves his whole length into Theodores tight little warm whole.

Alvins cock was far more than big.
The intensity of that huge load was unbelievable for a chipmunk. It had the redness of a God coming out of ancient lava.
The tip was pointy but pleasurable, only for another male chipmunk. Alvins balls were so beautiful and delicate. They were so shiny and hairless. Meanwhile having a HUGE monster weight and look. Alvins balls probably weigh more than Theodore. Not only were his balls monster like, so was his cock, I mean, where do I start on that thing? It had the vains of a body builder and the strength of a wild stallion. Alvin has a horse cock.

Alvin's tip aggressively enters Theodores opening.
Theodore lets out another low sound.
"Alvin? Theodore?"
Simon said while looking at where the sound was coming from.
Alvin loved being inside of Theodore knowing that his elder was around.
He loved the rush and the lust building up.
Simon walks towards them.
"Alvin? What are we going to do?"
Theodore said with a whimpering sob.
"I don't know, just shut up"
Alvin said as he continued to aggressively gangbang Theodore.
Alvin didn't care about getting caught, he just wanted to finish.
Theodore throws a pebble the other direction so Simon could go the other way.
The pebble flies through the air and hits Simon in the head.
"Look what you fucking did"
Alvin said.
"He's knocked out cold"
Without hesitation, Alvin continues to thrust his hips harder into Theodore before his little anus could get used to Alvins length.
He wanted to discipline Theodore for what he had done.
"Alvin!!"
Theodore screamed in both pleasure and pain.
"Shut up, rodent"
Little Theodore obeys to his commands so he just kept quiet.
Alvin pulls on Theodores fur located on his head and bangs him harder and harder.
It was at this point that Theodore couldn't feel his little chipmunk pelvis anymore, all he felt was lust and pain.

While Alvins manhood violently lunges into Theodore some more, he begins to hit Theodore's prostate in a bigger and faster force than before.

Then, right there in that moment, Alvin had ejaculated inside of Theodore's little squirrel ass. Alvin had got his wish. Theodore got the nut he was looking for.

Alvins cum seeps out of Theodores little butthole, leaving him tired and worn out of continuous fuck.
"I'm glad I pulled out before we could of gotten notted...."
Alvin said while cleaning himself up.
Theodore doesn't answer back.
"THEODORE?"
Alvin looks over and sees Theodore bleeding out of the asshole.

"Uh oh" Alvin said

"Uh oh"
Alvin said.

To be continued..