★𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓾𝓽★

"THEODORE WAKE UP"
Alvin shouted.
"Damnit, I should of went slower"
Alvin said.

"That won't happen on my watch"
A voice said behind of Alvin.
It was Simon, he woke up from the pebble hitting his head.
Simon suddenly grabs Alvin by the neck and kisses him while choking him out.

Mhmmmhhrrhhggmm

Simon begins to grab Alvins cock and starts stroking his member.
Alvin moans with pleasure.
"You kind of sound like Theodore, no?"
Simon teased.
Simon stops jerking Alvins load and sits on a tiny bench they've crafted near by.
"Suck my dick, and I want you to suck it properly"
Simon said with aggressiveness.

Alvin begins to suck Simon off while choking on Simons incredibly huge cock.
Simon's cock was far more bigger than Alvins, oh no, it was 30 inches long and 7 inches wide.
Yeah I know, that's impossible for a chipmunk, but Simon isn't just an ordinary chipmunk.
His balls were quite small, but still big and bouncy. The amount of veins in his cock and ball was astounding.

Simon gets up and bends Alvin over on that bench with great force.
"Lets see how tight you can get.."
Simon teased again.

Simon slides his cock into Alvins hole without hesitation.

"AHHH" Alvin screams

"AHHH"
Alvin screams.
Simon still thrusts harder.

Even though they are over Theodore's dead body fucking, they didn't care, they loved having amateur sex. Somewhat passionate, but not exactly.
The lust and love being made over Theodore's dead body made them hornier.
They loved being over their younger while pounding each other.

RIP

Alvins scrotum rips from all of the stretching Simon has given him.
His butthole couldn't take anymore. Alvins hole has ripped all the way up his ballsack.

Alvin passes out.

"Alvin??"
Simon said.

Simon suddenly smirks because of the idea he's thought of.
He grabs both Alvin's, and Theodore's body's and drags their dead body's up to the pine tree.
Simon grabbed some nuts, and bandages.
Simon rips their guts out and fills their body's up with chestnuts. He then wraps their bodies in cheesecloth. Before their body's could rot, he stuffs them up with chipmunk feces and he hides them up in their tree.

It was all complete, now, Simon had one thing left to do, and that one thing was to cum.

Simon jerks his humungous cock over their dead frail bodies.
Simon doesn't know why, but he's cumming a lot faster now that they're dead.

Simon finishes and ejaculated all over their body's. His hot warm cum is the only thing that's keeping them warm from their dead cold bodies that no longer have warmth or blood.

Simon liked it this way, he liked being around dead bodies, with not a care in the world.