Sameer

Muhammad sameer a handsome guy who grew up in a wealthy and known family,his father is an influential business man from maiduguri who has tree children which are sameer,Abdullah,and Rukayya.he married to hajiya Khadija a beautiful Fulani woman who has been married to him since her teenage years.sameer is her first born then Abdullah and Rukayya she loves her children very much and she brough them up with gud manners,sameer is a major general which is the second to the highest rank in Nigerian army while Abdullah is studying Architecture in London And Rukayya is in Nile university In Abuja studying Accounting.she wanted to study abroad but her mum insisted on her staying with  her that she doesn't want all her children to be far away especially she as a lady.they grew up in Abuja Sameer went to military school ,since when he was small he always went to be a soldier and also grew up to be one.sameer is tall and fair in complexion he got it from both his father and mother because his father is Shuwa Arab a tribe in maiduguri the northern east of Nigeria And his mum from adamawa which is also In the northern east.he has a slender nose and a well built body well he is a soldier so he has to have one he has a charismatic presence And when you look at him you have to look again because He is so handsome every girl dream.
Back to zaria
Ummee that's what my grandmother and my parent use to call me I turned and said na'am(kishirya zakige gidan kawonki Abuja,gwoggo Abuja kuma eh)okay shikinanan I said to her you are going next week Friday so start preparing okay.
WhatsApp chat
Hi bea😍
Hy ykk 😘
Lfy klu u
Fn Alhamdulillah
Ygd yasu anty da mufy?
Lfy lau suke y gwoggo ?
Tana lfy woo😉
Bes guess what
What's it gist me
Am traveling to Abuja on Friday
Ohhh really gaskiya am gonna miss bea 😔
Eyyah sorry 😐 zansiyo miki chocolate 🍫😉
Uhmm okey am coming before you leave insha Allah
Okay see u bye gud night
Nyt bea❤️
I enter the house thank God no one is in the parlor,so I walked straight to hanie's room cause am not ready to greet anyone today.the door was open so I just entered I saw the poor girl sitting on her bed chatting with her phone 📱,she didn't even notice my present I smirked and tiptoed to whr she was sitting i sign and smirked again then I shouted at the top of my lungs followed with a mad laugh.innalillahi wainna ilai hir rajiun she said so quickly with her hand on her chest,yeye girl u will never loose the chance of annoying me she said looking so annoyed.haba hanie sorry oya how u said with the best kind of face I could make,I don't know she answered still looking upset,ah ah stop pretending I know u are not upset u love me the way I am,I smile escaped her lips she hissed.oya story teller,what did u have for me she said looking curious hmm story lover I am going to spend my holiday in Abuja!i said while sitting by the side of the bed facing her.ohh my Allah with who,when,how long will u stay there she said in one breath.
It's tomorrow,am going to kaduna first then anty Ruky will took me to the train 🚂 station.am traveling alone bebe!i said smiling to her,hmm crazy girl then who is going to pick u up at the station?yaya sadiq is coming to pick me up.
Ah lallai bebe so u even forget u have a friend called hanie,its today u remember how to come to inform me.
Oya now that's great u are going to have a wonderful holiday,wish I will go with u
That will be the most amazing holiday ever if u go with me I said to her  sounding dreamy
Ke woke up,u know that won't happen because I come back just last month so... this girl.. we all turn to to see inna standing by the door,I come to confess if we're safe bcos ur senseless noise  tragged me hear,so what's happening she ask.ah inna Ina wuni I greeted scratching my head while hanie kept glaring at me.
"Yes we have that habit of talking loud no matter how we tried to stop it,we just can't help but talk loud"
Gud Alhamdulillah hope u are fine inna said to me,ya gwoggo she is fine I answered masha Allah,inna safa is traveling to Abuja tomorrow to spend her holiday,safa you will never get tired of traveling she said looking at me,I just smile looking down!wish u safe journey my dear.
Hanie am living! Ok  Bebe let me see u off,she wore on her navy blue hijab and we all worked out say everything and nothing.
We have arrived at gwoggo she was peacefully sleeping on the couch and of course our blobs wake her up,yaran nan harkun dawo she said looking at us,eh gwoggo ashe Ummee Abuja zata gobe said hanie, eh huta zataje gidan kawon ta.
Okay saffy safe journey da safe zaki wuce she said sounding dreamy
Eh insha Allah I said to her
Did u inform Rahima about our traveling? yes I told her she said she is coming today but maybe tomorrow i said
Deep Deep Deep.. I wake up instantly I realized it's my stupid alarm that frightened me I grabbed my phone under the pillow and checked the time only to realized it's past fijr so I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to perform Ablution.
I finished praying took my bath 🛀 I get Dressed
I finished arranging my luggage packed all what I needed for my trip and wore on my black Abaya I rolled the veil on my head,gwoggo am ready lets go....
Assalamualaikam ah ah bea harkin shirya?rahima ask looking at me I look at her with annoying face i hissed saying bansaniba 😏eyyah sorry bea wlh we went out yesterday with anty to visit her sister in the hospital she is sick das why but sorry bebe she looking worried.
(Uhmm to shikinanan aida natafi da kinsani) hmm that's why I come as earlier as possible ai,okay let's go time is going u know am following train 🚂 by 10am!ohh really then who's talking u? Anty Ruky okay
Ah ah gwoggo Ina kwana she said facing gwoggo,sai yanzu keka ganne ohhh sorry Gwoggon mu .