CHAPTER 7

CHRISTINA'S P.O.V

   I walked into the room and sat on his bed.
"I'll get the controllers." He said and opened the closet door.
"You need to teach Jessica how to play. The girl could use a game in her life." He said and I laughed.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and he sat next to me on the bed and handed the a controller.

  "That Shes stressed and so serious." He said and I looked at the ground.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Christina, don't say it.
I kept repeating this in my head but I didn't listen.
"She's stressed because she can't pick between Junkyu and one of you guys. I forgot what name she said. But yea she wants Junkyu but then she wants the other guy too." I rambled and then immediately covered my mouth.

"If it's Doyoung Junkyu's gonna beat his ass. Most likely it's Doyoung." He said as he turned on the game.
I laughed and shook my head.
"Can you not tell Jessica I told you? I'm sure I will eventually because that's the bad thing about me.... I can't keep secrets." I said as I played with my fingers.
"Yea sure." He said and shrugged as he turned on the controllers.
This guy is so cute.
And he smells hella good.
Jessica said that anyone else is available and since he's not Junkyu OR Doyoung I might as well shoot my shot.

"Hey, ummm can I get your number?" I asked and he nodded.
"You sure? Jessica will freak. You're the first girl friend shes ever had." He said and my eye brows went up.
"Ahh who cares. We can share." He said and handed me his phone from out of his pocket.
I got his phone and someone texted him.
They said 'Jihoon wyd'.

  Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Doyoung wasn't the name she said.
Jihoon was.
"I have to use the bathroom really quickly." I said and hurried out of the room after I sat his phone down.
I went into Jessica's room and she was laying on the bed drawing.

  "Jessica?" I said softly and she didn't turn to look at me.
"Jessica I didn't know that he was Jihoon." I said lowly.
"I'm sorry. He's all yours. Unless you wanna share." I said the last part very quietly.
She sat up and I screamed when I saw her face.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled as it was one of the guys wearing a wig.
"I was trying to scare Jessica. But wait. You mean Junkyu? Why would she care about you doing something with Jihoon?" He asked and I bit my lip.

  Don't say it Christina.
I was holding my breath and he gave me a weird look.
I then exhaled.
"I see you're a weirdo just like Jessica." He said before leaving.

"Says the one wearing a wig!" I called after him.
"Hey Christina!" I heard someone call.
I looked down the other hallway and saw a guy approaching me.
"I'm Asahi. We're gonna play truth or dare if you want to join. Jessica's playing." He said and I nodded.

  "You can go get Jihoon too." He said and I shook my head no.
"Actually I have to use the bathroom." I said and he nodded.
"Ok. I'll get him."
"Thanks." And with that I rushed downstairs.
Jessica was sitting on the couch with her legs across this one guy.
He was very attractive.
Maybe that's Junkyu.
"Jessica can I talk to you?" I asked and Jessica nodded and followed me outside.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know that was Jihoon." I said and she nodded.

"I know. I know. You guys didn't do anything did you?" She asked and I laughed and shook my head no.
"Well. What's the problem?" And with that we went back inside.
"Truth or dare Doyoung!?" Jihoon yelled as he came down the stairs with Asahi.
"Dare!" Doyoung yelled back.
"I dare you to eat a worm!" Jihoon yelled and I  covered my ears.

  "We don't have one." Doyoung said once Jihoon reached him.
"Jaehyuk does." He said and Jaehyuk pulled the worm out of his pocket.
I literally almost vomited.
"Wait. I have one. Jessica? Truth or dare?" The guy that was wearing the wig at first said.
"Truth." She said shrugging.
"Is it true..... That you like Junkyu AND Jihoon?"