Part 3

GERALD

It was not only the conversation that we had. Obviously, those are the things that are not included to the perusal. Out of the candidates, sya lang ang may good credentials from his previous companies. With all the papers included, I made the decision to hire him as my assistant. Well' sabi ko naman work is separate from a personal life. Natatawa lang ako nung last na sinabi ko sa kanya. Sabi niya lang "Sir, I'm here for a job." leaves a smile on me.

I asked my secretary to inform him to report on monday so we can start with things he would need to know and familiarize about the company. Basically, everything might just be the same with what he has worked before except the department and the people that he will have to work for. My secretary only handles most of the clerickal stuffs but the rest is for the admin assistant. He will have to work with me together with other departments and the people underneath them.

Comes monday, he reported for work. I can't deny to notice him as soon as he arrives at work. Like I said maaga ako sa office. I can see him through the glass at my office. I can say he's really hot. I think he stands at about 6 feet tall, preminent body build na makikita mo yung sleeves sya a sobrang hapit na sa katawan. Nice looks and oh, that booty. Damn. He's a God. Napukaw ang attention ko nung nakita ko na parang papunta ata sya office ko. So I had to keep myself busy as if hindi ko sya nakita.

*knocks on the door*

"Come in!" sigaw ko. "Too early Mr. San Antonio."

"Kayo rin ho Sir. Thank you po pala." sagot niya.

"For?"

"For picking me as your assistant."

"Mr. San Antonio, you don't have to thank me for that. It's something that you earn and it's not something like we just pick up anyone that we like, right? So don't thank me for anything. Anyway, the desk to the right of my office going outside is yours. I will forward you the information you need about your job, the people you need to work with as well as the other departments. I will also have Samantha, my secretary, to assist you for the first few days. If you need anything I'm here at my office. Otherwise, you'll have the copy of my schedule from my secretary. You can leave now."