The Plan

I hardly ate.

Who would eat when your two friends are plotting for you And Nico to get together?

I just wanted to take things a little slower, but its not like I could tell them that.

I sacrificed the rest of my food and walked to the beach. Water always calmed me down, and I need some serious calming down.

And besides I thought as I sat down I don't think I'm ready to date after----after Jason

It was like a dam has broken through and was now washing through me. I cried for the first time since my mother's death.

I hated crying! It was a form of weakness, and I wasn't weak.

Even through I know I hated it, I just couldn't stop. Oh well,at least no one is around to see me

"Adrienne, are you Ok?"

I was wrong "Leave me alone!" At first I didn't know who I was talking to...but then the voice registered.

".....Nico?" I said, embarrassed.

•~~~~~~~~~~~•
Nico's POV

It almost broke Nico to hear Adrienne crying.

Hell. He didn't even know why she was crying. She was fine a few hours ago. Then again, a lot can happen in a few hours.

Nico sat next to her, heedless of her telling him to leave her alone and put his arm around her. She leaned against Nico and finally quieted down.

"Nico?" She huddled closer

"Yeah?"

"Please don't tell anyone." Nico was about to argue but he heard the brokenness in her voice.

"Ok" he said "I promise"

•~~~~~~~~~~•
Annabeth's POV

After an hour of planning, Annabeth and piper decided.

They were going to play truth or dare.

This was going to be exciting.

Annabeth ran off to tell her boyfriend and Piper did the same.