When someone makes fun of you because of your weight

(Go by your birthday month)

January: He gets mad and punches the person in the nose

February: He gets upset and then takes you with him to Neverland

March: He confronts person with the Avengers infinity gauntlet

April: He writes a message to the person that says "F*CK YOU, and sends it to the security guards. (My goodness Michael! XD)

May: He throws a surprise party for you in Neverland, with just you and Michael spending the time together.

June: He cries when you start cutting yourself

July: He calls the police and the person who was mean to you gets attacked with a taser. (Wahahahaha! 😈)

August: You refuse to eat any food because you felt like you need to loose weight, but Michael tells you otherwise and says that you're beautiful no mater what size you are and he loves for you that.

September: He looks up the person's phone number and as sweet revenge, you and Michael prank call him into thinking that the mean person was contagious to the coronavirus, and that he must leave the United States or else some aliens will kidnap him.

October: He scares them so bad on Halloween with his Thriller werewolf costume, that the person passes out.

November: He puts a spell on the person to turn him into a frog

December: He wishes him a merry Christmas by giving him coal and then Michael steals all the presents and gives them to you instead because you deserved it.