Chapter 2

Harry's PoV

Harry's PoV

Harry hadn't seen Elijah in a while. When the door opened Elijah had run out. The children all ignored the smell that was evident when they saw the baby in their biggest brothers' arms. The list of names was ridiculous: Apple, Peaches (which he kinda liked) Christa, Hannah, Amy, Anna, Beth, Ruby, Robin, and more. It had been a few months, meaning the baby girl was 4 months old with no name. They just called her baby, It worked for them but eventually, they would have to find one that fits. He had seen Elijah since the first time, they could be counted as friends but as he hadn't seen him, he just tried to forget about it.

Yesterday was the day before senior year, he didn't care for it so he didn't remember what everyone called it. The Save the Elena squad was trying to make him go, trying to make him side with them. He refused, he looked after 'baby' anyway. As he woke up, he heard a knock on the door of the basement. He knew it wasn't one of the younger children since they were all in bed with him. He looked at the cracked clock on his wall and saw it was 6:47 am. 'Baby' was sleeping on his chest, as he got up and held her close.

When Harry opened the door, all he saw was his sister, Clara, at the door. "someone is at the door, and it is quite annoying." You could tell she had been awake for a while. Clara was the youngest that still sounded British, the younger ones were either too young when they were in Britain or couldn't talk when in Britain.

"Ok, I'll go get it," Harry said, trying to hide how tired he really was. She could tell he was tired because of the bags under his eyes but Clara didn't say anything, she knew he didn't want them to worry. His reasoning is because he was the oldest and it was his job to worry for them, but it was obvious he loved them like a father would love their children.

"I can look after Baby if you want me to." But she didn't get an answer as Harry was already at the Front door. So she sighed and went to the basement, making sure if the younger ones woke up they wouldn't panic, thinking Harry, or Dada as they call him, left them.

Harry was tired, he felt like he hadn't slept in days. Which, to be honest, wasn't far off. Harry held Baby close to his chest as he got closer to the door. He only had Jogging bottoms on as it normally gets warm when there are 4 only children in his bed, but the Baby in his arms looked cold so he grabbed a blanket for her and wrapped her up. He reached the door and opened it, which was hard since he had a baby in his arms. When it opened it he saw Jeremy, which caused him to groan.

"Dude!" he whisper-shouted, "What are you doing here? We don't have school for 2 hours." Which wasn't true, he just didn't go to first period English, he had no choice anyway. He needed to get the younger ones to school and nobody else started as early as he did. Since he'd had Baby, he hadn't gone to school and then it was summer so it wasn't really a problem. But now he will have to go to school with Baby and see what they can do. Nobody on the street trusts the family and he has no friends, other than Jeremy and Elijah.