Chapter 15:

Author's POV----------------

CLAP CLAP

The claps caught Yibo and his friends' attention. They smiled at the person who clapped. Yibo wasn't smiling... he's more like...smirking? Yes. he's definitely smirking. He crossed his arms,air of arrogance could be felt coming out from him. "how is it? Quite skilled,hm?"He asked arrogantly. Xiao Zhan smiled but truly in his heart he felt like he wanna roll his eyes. This guy could be very annoying sometimes huh?

"Yeah. Very skilled. Very skilled. Right, an ace like you won't need present right?"Xiao Zhan teased. Yibo's eyes widened. "Huh? Who said that? Who gave you that false statement? An ace like me needs present!"He argued. Xiao Zhan frowned,continuing his act. He's feeling entertained teasing him."No need. An ace... Won't need a present to prove their skills right?"

"Skill is skill! Present is present! It got nothing to do with one another!"He said,agruing more. Xiao Zhan smiled. "It's got nothing to do with one another?"He asked with his innocent smile. Yibo is growing impatient. He worked so hard to win and he won't get anything for his hard work? What nonsense is this?

Yibo frowned,dropping his arms to his side. He held out his hand as Xiao Zhan titled his head innocently. 

"What?"He asked. Yibo humphed. "Present. Where's my chocolate?"He asked, looking straight into Xiao Zhan's eyes. Xiao Zhan smiled."I've said it. An ace won't need presents. You're first place. Second, third will get the presents but...hurm...you..don't right? Because you are very skilled."His teases didn't stop. Yibo frowned,feeling irritated.

"Okay. Okay! I'll give you."He suddenly decided. Yibo's eyes brightened. "Then give."He said. Xiao Zhan is grinning in silent. He then made a thinking face. "Hurm... that..however...needs to wait until tomorrow."He said,crossing his arms and smiled at him. Yibo huffed. "You're lying right?"He asked,frowned worriedly. Xiao Zhan really feels like crying. Not crying because of sadness,but because he can't hold his laughter anymore!

"Zhan laoshi,don't joke around."He said like a little puppy. He's really afraid that he won't get any! Xiao Zhan was quite shocked and couldn't help but felt sympathy. "Where's my chocolate?"He asked again. Yibo was actually acting like a little puppy because he knew Xiao Zhan will definitely give in. Just like he's expected, Xiao Zhan gave in. If Yibo tugged on his sleeve...Xiao Zhan really don't know what should he do. "Okay,okay. I'm joking. I'm joking. Don't do that face! You're making it like i'm the bad guy here! You really want my chocolate that badly?"

"Yes."

Xiao Zhan was stunned. He was quite surprised that he got to tease Yibo to the extend he becomes like a little puppy. He smiled awkwardly. "Ah ah."He nodded. "Okay. Since the winners has all been choosen... Let's give them presents,shall we?"Xiao Zhan asked loudly. The students cheered. "Ah. Winners. Line up. From the seventh place to the first okay?"

"YESSS"

And thus,all the seven winners lined up according their ranking. Yibo was excited to finally get his chocolate. "Okay...7th place and 6th place one chocolate,one candy...5th and 4th two chocolates and one candy...3rd and 2nd three chocolates and one candy and lastly... Our 1st place,Wang Yibo... Four chocolates and two candies."He said,handing all of the winners their presents and congratulated them. Yibo smiled happily.

They all thanked Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan turned,facing all of his students. "Okay everyone. Lose or win is normal is games. Today is just a simple game. I'll try to find more exciting games after this. Maybe one day we'll play silent killer or what... Games can help you relieve your stress and it can also makes us become closer to each other. I hope everyone enjoyed this game. Class dismissed,thank you everyone!"Xiao Zhan said as the students cheered. "Thank you laoshi!!"They said.

Xiao Zhan smiled and walked out of the gym.

"Zhan laoshi is always so gentle and kind. So great to have him as a boyfriend, don't you agree?"The girls students gossiped.

Yibo unwrapped the chocolate and threw it into his mouth. Smile was formed as he let out the happy aura. His friends giggled seeing Yibo like that. When Yibo likes something,he'll always be like this. Acting cute,acting cool,acting smart... Whatever it is... He will do anything.

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading! Sorry for not updating for so long!