01 || 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘴 𝘪 𝘶𝘴𝘦

All the apps I use are free to download, but have in app purchases. I myself haven't purchased anything so all of my tutorials will be the free versions of the apps.

 I myself haven't purchased anything so all of my tutorials will be the free versions of the apps

PicsArt - The main app I use to create my covers and edit them together. I'll edit literally everything but filters and titles in PicsArt! I feel like a lot of books go over the basics so I may not do that but if that's something you'd like me to do anyway let me know!

Remini - a LIFE CHANGING app! It's serious insane how this app can enhance blurred images but thats exactly what it does. Especially since Wattpad blurs the hell out of your cover anyway, it's important for it to be a clear as possible! Only down side is you only get 5 free passes every 24 hours and then you have to pay. So use them wisely!!

Phonto - How I create most of my titles and download fonts from the internet. You can't mask or erase the text on here but it is useful if you don't want any other layers disturbing your text

Lomograph - this is just for distorted filters. Again, unless you want to pay there's only a few filters on there but there's a few different 'looks' for each filter so if this app comes up sometimes instead of Polarr don't be surprised

Chrome - I feel like this one is kinda obvious. I get most of my pictures using google, but I also use Tumblr, We Heart It and Pinterest a lot.

Polarr - speaking of Polarr, this is my main app for filters. Sometimes I'll even use both! You can use their filters, create your own, or find filters that others have made and download them using QR code's (I can do a tutorial for that too if you guys don't know how to do this)

Over - This is basically just the basics of PicsArt and the basics of Phonto merged into one. I may use it sometimes but not as often as the other apps, as it has a tendency to blur your picture when you save it.

These are all of my apps for now but I may find more so I will update as I go!

Quinn ❤️