Chapter Two

*The Cold Chuckle*

Picking around what had just happened, i quickly embraced my brother as he just stayed quite, after all he was already used to these type of things happening. I told taekun to quickly get ready for bed as i covered the broken window with some type of cloth for today. It was currently 11pm so i decided to best call some help from some type of bank that was open all day. I quickly went for the phone calling and asking for some type of loan. They agreed to take out a loan of 4 thousand dollars, but it was not enough. I decided tomorrow morning to head to my school and maybe refund my college scholarship (i know they can't do that in real life but let's just pretend ha!) having this settled, i went upstairs heading to bed with taekun, making him feel safe.  Soon after both of us drifting away. 

It was morning time and decided to let taekun take the day off, didn't want him go to school in this very dangerous time. I quickly decided to do some research on Mr. Jeon last night discovering that he was in fact Jeon Jungkook. It took me quite a bit to process it, but closed the laptop right in time before bed. 

Smiling at Taekun, i headed to the bank where i got the 4 grand to loan, after we went to my college campsite to refund. After finishing and convincing to drop out, i got refunded 3 grand only. seven grand in total, it wasn't the full amount so i decided to do whatever it took.

6pm

that was it, i quickly packed taekun's clothes and through it in a duffel bag, including my clothes and some money. Before anything could happen i heard the door slam as in someone try to come in. I quickly grabbed taekun and hid him under the under stairs we had, covering the top with a blanket; throwing the money on the counter table and telling taekun to shush.

"mr jeon! she must have gotten away! i only see the money which is only seven grand!"

i couldn't process what was happening, not hearing taekun's soft whimpers, recovering which i covered his mouth with my hand. 

"well well, very nice house" one of the guys said  but it did not sound like the guards.. it sounded more dark. 

"what do you think jungkook should we leave?" asked one of the voices

"Hm, if i were to leave where would i hide.. " once he has said that i heard foot steps coming closer and closer to the place me and taekun were hiding 

i felt a sharp pain as in feeling a large hand grab me by the throat pulling me out looking over to see three men confused

"i thought you said it was a guy?" said a guy in a tux looking over to taekun 

"let.. me go!" i said hitting him where it hurt the most, letting me go. 

he groaned in pain as the two men behind him smirked but soon frowned seeing taekun crying. 

"aww it's okay little buddy, let's go outside and let your mom and our friend work it out" said one of the guys 

as soon as i tried grabbing taekun, the guy in pain chuckled and grabbed me behind. 

"im sorry.... i could.. only bring seven grand to pay for my father" i said 

" my my, what type of father do you have?" he said in a grin but soon fading away 

" i said 10k, did i..?" he said coming closer 

"kill her" said the guy smirking walking away 

"are you sure jungkook? it isn't her fault" said one the guys 

"jimin stay out of this." jungkook said sternly 

" i said, kill her!" jungkook said looking at the guards 

before everything happened my fast reflexes made me dodge the gun and hit the guards right in the nose. as multiple guards  circled me, i quickly grabbed one of the guards, grabbing his gun and aiming it at the guy named jungkook, looking over to jungkook slightly smirking. 

" give me back my brother, or else i'll take that stupid grin off you" i said slightly shaking

"oh please, look at the way you're holding the gun, looks like you shouldn't be the one threatening me" he said angry. 

I aimed it at jungkook, triggering the trigger as soon he grinned, showing his bunny teeth. 

he quickly took the gun away from me grabbing me from behind 

"looks like it my turn.. love" he said feeling something put inside of me as in a needle

"taekun..." i said before falling into a deep sleep.