iv [M-ish]

It's never enough

addiction

/əˈdɪkʃ(ə)n/

noun

the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance or activity.

-

N A R R A T O R

"Sooyoung? Sooyoung, wake up." Jiwoo was already washed and fully clothed. Standing besides Sooyoung's bed and trying to wake the sleeping beauty up.

"Come on Sooyoung, you have to get up. We'll be missing Ms. Lee in like 30." Jiwoo said before letting Sooyoung know that she'll be waiting in the living room.

"Ugh, shit." Sluggishly, Sooyoung removed the comforter on top of her. She shivered as the cold air enveloped her topless body.

"Oh." Sooyoung realized what happened and flashbacks of last night started to pop up in her head. She tried to snap herself out of it, remembering that she had to get ready for today's shoot.

There was a comfortable silence between Sooyoung and Jiwoo as they left the room. Once they got in the elevator, Jiwoo broke the silence.

"Uhm, Sooyoung" she whispered, still loud enough for Sooyoung to hear.

"...about last night." Jiwoo scratched her head before glancing at Sooyoung.

"D-Did you r-really m-mean it when y-you said... you know... next time? Eh, I mean... never mind you don't have to ans- if it was a one time thing, it's fine." Jiwoo was messed up with her words, still a bit shy talking about it.

"You tell me, Jiwoo. Was I a one-night stand?" Sooyoung asked while leaning back on the elevator's railing, crossing her legs, and fiddling with her fingers.

Jiwoo was stunned and was about to respond when the elevator opened with Siyeon standing outside.

"Oh, there you are. I was about to go up instead to get you guys." Siyeon said as Sooyoung and Jiwoo stepped out, now walking beside the manager.

"We have to be at the studio by 8:30 and don't worry about breakfast, they prepared some. I figured both of you haven't eaten yet." Siyeon said.

"Yeah, we haven't. Good thing I ate well last night, I can still wait a little longer for breakfast." Sooyoung answered and Jiwoo almost choked. She was not looking at Jiwoo but her smirk was there making the younger one blush like hell.

"The driver's here, Jiwoo do you need a ride?" Siyeon asked.

"Oh no, I'm good Ms. Lee. I brought a car last night. I guess I'll just see you and Ms. Ha around the set later. Please let me know if you will be needing anything, I'll be glad to help." Jiwoo courteously responded to Siyeon.