25

We took things back to the bedroom where he laid me down on the bed and licked all over my body. He sucked on my nipple while he played with the other , then switched and kept doin it until I couldn't take it no more. I was so ready to release.

He licked further down to my stomach and placed kisses all over it. He lifted my legs in the air and licked and sucked on my toes. He kissed my feet and trailed kissed all the way down my leg until he was at my kitty.

When he reached it a moan escaped him as he kissed it. He began to rub on it and massage my clit. When his tongue touched me my whole body felt electrified. He licked slowly back and forth on my pussy focusing on my clit. He stuck his tongue inside of me and tongue fucked me while thumbing my clit. He started moving his hand faster and faster and applying pressure until I squirted.

"Oh my godddd babyyy wait" I said trying to run but he pulled me back and held my waist down.

After I squirted everywhere he began to eat me again.

"This fuckin wet ass pussy" he said

Then he entered a finger into me and my pussy instantly gripped it. He finger fucked me while playing with my clit with his thumb and kissing all over my stomach. I was slow grinding against his hand until my body shook and I came all over his finger. He licked it off and came up and kissed me.

Our kiss was sloppy and dirty but so passionate. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he sucked on it before biting my lip and sticking his tongue into my mouth. Goddamn I missed this .

He raised up and rubbed his big black dick on my pussy as he cupped my titties and continued kissing me. Without breaking the kiss he lifted my legs up and I spread them wide. His dick poked at my entrance as he continued to tease me, grinding against me.

I gripped his ass damn near begging for the dick. He smiled and entered me slowly. It was hard as fuck for him to get all the way inside of me. I felt like a virgin again.

"Damnnnnn. You so tight. U want me to stop bae?" He asked.

"Noooo. I want u to fuck me daddy please" I whined.

He smirked and kept entering me slowly, winding his hips slowly. I was already about to cum the shit felt so good.

Finally he was almost all the way in he started stroking me. You could hear the noise of my pussy juices with each stroke.

"Fuck. Shit. This pussy too fuckin wet. Damn" he said pulling out.

He took a second before entering me again. This time going deeper.

"I love you Johnathan. Please. I wanna feel u daddy" I said looking into his eyes.

He began to stroke me again. He went deeper this time. Filling me up with that long dick. He was being gentle with my body. And I loved that even more. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he leaned down and wrapped his arm around my neck. He held me in his arm as he kissed me passionately and continued fuckin me slow.

"I'm finna cum bae. Damn" he moaned.

"Cum in this pussy daddy. It's yours" I said back.

He started fuckin me a little deeper and harder. U could hear my pussy juicing and his body slamming against mine.

"Oooh you fuckin me so good daddy. Please cum for me. Make your pussy cum daddy yesssss" I said as I came all over his dick.

He leaned up slightly and placed his hand around my neck. He fucked me harder and harder. That pain and pleasure mixed felt so good before I know it I was cummin again as he came inside of me.

"Fuck. Damn. Goddamn bae. That pussy is magnificent." He said laying next to me trying to compose himself.

I couldn't move. I had wet the bed up and everything but it would have to wait. That dick was like NyQuil because before I know it my eyes were closing and I was knocked out.