CHAPTER 3

LISA POV

I quickly close the door and lock it, i remember the girl and the boy earlier .i hurriedly went the kitchen to drink the water. Something jump on my back make me jump too.i realize it was my cat its luca.

"Baby! Dont make mommy scare like that!" I said to the cat ,i lift him to lay my lap.i look at my watch shitt! Its 11 pm already.

I open my door of my bedroom ,and switch the light .i saw the shadow on the window make me scared.

"Lisa" the voice appeared on my behind ,i look at whos that person its nothing."lisa"the same voice i heard. I close my eyes ,someone tap my shoulder make me turn ,i can see the sharp knife same use to the girl. I step backward . i cant see his face ,i was about to open the door all is change ,this is not my room.

"Who are you!" I ask him while sobbing,he smirk but i cant see his face ,he played the knife and lick it. I step backward make me fall.and now i was in forest.

"Help!!!" I yelled but know one ,i run make me trip the rock make my knee bleed ,i stand but the strong grip of my knee make my head slam in the rock ,i touched my head ,i saw the blood , .He grab me by the hair .i kick him in the leg make him falled .

I run ,i saw a room ,i went to it and quickly lock it.i pant hardly.i turn ,many girls lifeless body naked hanging while the blood falling on their neck ,i covered my mouthed to stop from vomit.i saw the figure the man slowly went to me.

I open the door but didnt manage to open ,i look at the man with his knife .i sob.

"Please" i sob ,he hold my hair and he sli-

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Hey wake up!" I slowly open my eyes ,i see Rosé patting my cheek,i hugged her while sobbing.

"Hey dont cry!!" She patted my back,i hugged her tightly.

"Please help me ,he going to kill me! Please" i plead at her while sobbing,she wipe my tears.

"Its just a dream" she said ,i shake my head as a no.

"I saw last night that ,he k-kill the girl" i said to her ,she patted my hair like a dog.

"Im just going to cook, you favorite dish okay and stop crying!" She was about to leave the room i hugged her tightly not wanting to let go.

" i g-go with you" i said to her ,she nooded with smile.

........

"Can you turn on the tv"she said to me while cutting the onions,i smile at her and switch the tv.

BREAKING NEWS:

"The group of man dead , behind the market which the each of their head have knife ,that incidients didnt have a witness"

"Rosé ,come on" i call her to come.

"What ?" I point the tv.

"Rose that group of man try to rape me lastnight " her mouthed wide open .

"Did you kill them?"i shook my head as a no . i switch to another channel.she sit beside me.

BREAKING NEWS:

"The girl wrap in the white blanket dead ,the girl name which is Chou tzuyu the daughter of chou company , so confusing cause her stomach have a write on it ,police investigate this case ."

My eyes start watered,someone patted my back.

"Rosé that's girl i see lastnight ,h-he kill her" i sob louder ,rosé hugged me make me cry more.

"Dont cry" she rub my back,i hugged he tightly.

"What if he kill me too ,what if he-" "dont say like that,let police find him and throw on jail ,please dont cry make me cry too,okay!!?" I nooded at her and i wipe my own tears .

"But -" i interrupt to someone knocking at the door,rose about to get up but i tell her that im the one to open the door.

When i open the door ,my eyes go wide to see the person.

.......................

VOTE PLEASE!!!