Chapter 1: The Letter to get the Book Delivered

It all began in the Kingdom of Enchancia.

Princess Sofia had just returned from a mission in the Mystic Isles, since she was now an official Protector of the EverRealm.

Her mother, Queen Miranda, came to her.

"Sofia!" she called. "The mail carrige just sent you a letter from Avalor." she said. She showed her the envelope with the Avalor stamp on it.

"Thanks, Mom." Sofia said, hugging her, and taking the letter to her room so she could read it.

In her room, Sofia read out the letter.

'Dear Princess Sofia, from Enchancia...'

'I am writing to inform you about our current situation in Avalor: Esteban has betrayed the Royal Family, and he's now on the run with Ash Delgado, an evil malvago, who wants to be all powerful and take over Avalor. She's more worse and more powerful than Shuriki ever was.'

Sofia gulped. She remembered facing Shuriki with Elena before. And she remembered facing Vor, and she was powerful as well, if not persistent.

'We're trying to find Ash and Esteban, but we need a Master Wizard to do that. We need Alacazar, the sorcerer who you met before when you found my story in the Secret Library. If you could send the book called 'The Lost Princess of Avalor' to Avalor, we'd be most grateful, por favor.'

'Signed, Crown Princess Elena Castillo Flores, from Avalor.'

Sofia knew what she had to do.

She set off to the Secret Library, and found the book called 'The Lost Princess of Avalor', and then returned back home to her castle.

With Baileywick's help, she had the book put in a crate, and sent off towards the delivery shipping dock, and had the package sent off to the Kingdom of Avalor.

Then, she wrote a letter to tell Elena and Mateo that the book was on it's way to Avalor.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I always wondered if Elena sent a message to Sofia to tell her about sending the book 'The Lost Princess of Avalor' to Avalor.

I don't even know why they don't mention Sofia in the show at all.

But still, let's hope that maybe Sofia cameos in an upcoming ep of Elena of Avalor!

READ & REVIEW!