Chapter 3: Letters about Alacazar's Death & Condolences.

FOREWARN: This chapter takes place after the episode, following the death of Alacazar, and before 'Talking to Carla', and before 'Alacazar's Funeral', which are two of my own fanfics. Also, this takes place before 'The Last Laugh', so Naomi is still a member of the Grand Council.

In Enchancia...

Sofia found a letter from Avalor addressed to her in her bedroom. Like before, she opened the letter, and read it out.

'Dear Princess Sofia, from Enchancia...'

'I am sad to say that I have some very sad news to report; Ash Delgado has killed Mateo's abuelo, Alacazar.'

Sofia gasped in horror.

'She struck him with a death spell, and now Alacazar is in the Spirit World. But we managed to drive her, her mentor, Zopolite, and Esteban, away from us. I now know Ash is wanting to be powerful and take over Avalor, with the power of Takaina's crystal forge. I sealed it up so that she can't access it. But if I know powerful malvagos, and I do, I know she'll try to find another way to get the power of the crystal forge.'

Sofia was worried. She knew how powerful sorceresses could be - she remembered facing Vor, Prisma, and Shuriki as well, but none of them would ever come close to how powerful Ash Delgado was gonna be.

'We will need all the luck we can get, to stop Ash Delgado; she's more worse than Shuriki ever was, especially since Esteban is now working for her. So wish us luck, por favor.'

'Signed, Crown Princess Elena Castillo Flores, from Avalor.'

Sofia felt sad that Alacazar had perished, especially since it was thanks to him, that she was able to free Princess Elena from her amulet.

She decided to write a letter to offer her condolences to Elena and Mateo, and to the Grand Council of Avalor, for their loss of the heroic sorcerer that protected Avalor's Crown Princess when she was trapped in the Amulet of Avalor.

In Avalor...

Elena had recieved Sofia's letter, and was now reading it to Flo, Mateo, Isa, and the Grand Council: Naomi, Luisa, Francisco, and Dona Paloma.

Elena read the letter aloud.

"Dear Crown Princess Elena of Avalor, and the Grand Council of Avalor...'

'I just heard all about what happened. I wanted to offer my condolences to you, Mateo, and all of Avalor, especially the Royal Family, and the Grand Council.'

'Alacazar's loss is a true tragedy to Avalor, especially to me. Without him, I never would have freed you from the Amulet of Avalor, and we never would have defeated Shuriki and saved Avalor.'

'Alacazar may be gone, but his spirit of honesty, and leadership, now lies in you, Mateo, and all of Avalor. And Elena, I know you'll stop Ash and Esteban, and save Avalor. You'll get through this; I know you will.'

"Signed, Princess Sofia of Enchancia."

"That was an impressive letter Sofia wrote." Isabel said.

"All the same, Elena," Luisa said anxiously, "you have to be careful about Ash; she's more worse than Shuriki ever was, and she was pretty bad."

"I know, Abuela." Elena said. "Ash is more worse and powerful than Shuriki ever was."

"In fact," she added, "She's more worse and powerful than Shuriki and Fiero put together. Especially since Esteban, since his exile, is now on her side."

Elena's grandparents and sister, as well as Mateo, Naomi, and Dona Paloma nodded grimly. They remembered Shuriki and Fiero all too well.

"But we'll get through this," Elena said, reassuring them. "Just like we've gotten through everything else, together."

Elena knew she would have a tough fight on her hands, but she knew one thing was for sure; Ash Delgado was going to pay for everything she'd done; to Avalor, and especially for what she'd done to Carla, Victor, and to Alacazar.