Lake Tallman

Part 4

Emptiness, like infinity
Bubbles, what a simple word, but the morphological meaning is too complex...
Water shell, the emptiness and the lack of gravity, but what do they really want?Forget it, because tomorrow I will be gone.
Total darkness, current darkness... The siren sounds like a crane song in the autumn forest... Wading birds, faded and black... Shooting stars closing overhead...
I'm afraid to realize that these are the last seconds of my life.
- Girl, there's a girl, but why can't anyone hear?God, is she alive or not?.. Breathe breathe, I need you.
- Hello, street Tunderman, lake Tallman
- Wait.

I don't remember anything, but I remember the silhouette of a man

- Hi, do you remember me, Oh Yes, you were unconscious, okay, it's okay?Your mother is going crazy, the police are looking for you.
- God, what have I done??..    - What?                                                 Nothing  .What's your name?" Her brown eyes glittered and suddenly filled with an ocean of bitter tears..
- Frank, Frank
- What are you...
- Can you hear me? I say my name is Elvis...
- I hear, cool... Rihanna's heart skipped a beat and something sharp popped into her chest and she suddenly began to sob in a way she hadn't before
- Why didn't I die, Elvis??..... Shut up everyone should live.
- Now we'll go to my place and you'll calm down and get some sleep.
- No, I..
- ...... A small apartment with 4 rooms and a huge sofa, Rihanna sat down and drank a sedative
- Hello, I'm a friend of Elvis, and you?
- I'm Rihanna, I really appreciate it, but I have to go
- Stand... You're Rihanna you...
- Looks like Frank in my dream...🌙