New girl

✨Lucy✨
It was morning, the first day for my new day in a new school. I only live by myself but....... not actually, i have my maids, my driver, my cat mickey, and my dog jesse and molly. When i got ready for my school i told Malissa (the pet carer) to take care of my precious pets, then me and Gary (the driver) drove to my school. I went in then while i was walking i saw the principal and told him "Hi thank you mr.Crayson for accepting me to go to this school" he nodded and said "Your locker is B42" i nodded in reply. Then when i was looking for my locker a guy walked up to me and said "Hi im Calum whats your name'" i said to him while taking some hair out of myself "Hi Calum, my name is Lucy Roberta Wilma Hale" Calum said "Your locker is here, ill lead you to it" i said while chuckling "Thanks" then we walked the he showed me my locker then he said while out his hands in his pockets "This is your locker, my licker is B41 and B43 is Luke's and B45 is Michael's" there was 6 lockers and they were divided to separate pairs of 6. Then i said "Whose Luke and Michael" he said while he slapped his forehead "Oh i'm so stupid, Luke and Michael are my friends" then he saw them, then he said to me "There they are follow me" then we walked to them. Luke said "Hey Calum whose your friend" Calum said "Oh she's Lucy, she is just new here" then Michael said "Heyyyyyyy I'm Michael Gordon Clifford" then i said with a small chuckle "Hi" then Luke elbowed Michael, Calum slapped Michael at the face, then Michael shook his head while he pulled down his shirt to fix it and said "Hi", Luke said "Hi Lucy i'm Luke Hemmings" then i waved at him. Calum said "Guys Lucy is just---" i stopped him and said "Oh shoot i'm going to be late for my first class" Luke asked "Whose your first teacher" i said "Mr. Carter" Michael said "Oh he teaches biology, that's my first class, let's go there together" i said "Sure let's go, bye guys see you later" they waved then walked to there next class whatever it is.
✨Michael✨
I had already a crush on the new girl wow, it's kind of wierd. While me and Lucy were walking i was so happy and kind of embarrassed of how i introduced my self to her. Then she said "Hey Michael were here at the biology room, let's go" then we walked in. I sat down somewhere and I said to Lucy "Sit beside me" then Lucy sat beside me. Coal walked next to Lucy and said "Hey pretty lady i'm Coal, Coal the team captain in football, that's right the Coal Lamesworth" Lucy said "Oh hi i'm Lucy Roberta Wilma I Don't Care, so go away Mr. Lameboy" then he said "Whatever and by the way it's Lamesworth and that's not your last name ms.rude girl " Lucy said "What do you care, my last name is Hale so bye" then he walked away. I said "Finally someone made him shut up" then Lucy said "Yeah it's like he's a stupid siri cause he keeps talking non sense and he doesn't help at all" i said "Yeah i agree completely". Mr.Carter walked in and started talking about the lesson. Then i passed a paper to the person in front of me, he was my friend Patrick, i wrote something about Lucy.
Patrick this new girl Lucy has wowed me, i embarrassed myself when i introduced myself to her. Do you think she thinks i'm a wierdo? God, i'm so confused, maybe she thinks i'm charming or a weirdo. She's the girl beside me if you think she's cute then help me to look good to her so she won't think i'm a wierdo.
This is Michael duh
Then when he read it mr. Carter walked to him and took the paper, he said "Passing notes mr. Drane" Patrick said "No sir, sorry sir it won't happen again" then mr. Carter gave him back the paper. Mr. Carter walked back to the front and said "So class-----" the bell rang so he had to stop but he followed something and said "Class the school as decided that there will be 5 minutes to get your stuff and go to the bathroom after every class so 5 minutes additional to you break and lunch time, you are dissmissed". We all wen't out, me and Lucy found Luke and Calum and Calum said "So Lucy what happend" Lucy said "Oh Michael almost got in trouble because he passed a note to a guy but instead Michael got in trouble the guy got in trouble" Luke said "Wow Michael what a move" then i said "Eh" Calum asked to Lucy "Hey Lucy whose your next teacher" she said "Ms. Pink".......