That Evening

Ochaco POV

Wow! I'm so excited to attend Hogwarts uwu!!

We were extremely late. Everyone was already at the great hall, Eraserhead included. As we ran to Hogwarts, I noticed Bakugou was leading us. That can't be good...

The door was locked... We tried opening it but to no avail. "Stand back, guys..." Bakugou ordered. We came out of his way. He ran -no- flew at the door and used his explosions.

The next thing we knew, ashes were in place of the door. You should've seen Bakugou's grin!

There was an old lady sitting in the front of the room

There was an old lady sitting in the front of the room. She seemed to be the headmistress. She got up, walked to the door, took her wand out and said a spell- 'Repairo' . The door slowly assembled itself. MAGIC!! She then apologized for not leaving the door open.

Iida stepped forward (with the signature karate-chops and bowed repeatedly while apologizing for Bakugou's reckless behavior. Bakugou had been very hyped after Eri's rescue.

We then heard a loud voice. "Exchange students must introduce themselves." So we did just that and demonstrated their quirks too.

" So we did just that and demonstrated their quirks too

Then came the sorting.
Griffindor: Me, Deku, Ejiro, Shoto, and Tsuyu.
Hufflepuff: Sato, Mineta, Koda, Shoji, and Yuga.
Ravenclaw: Iida, Jiro, Momo, Ojiro and Toru.
Slytherin: Tokayami, Denki, Mina, Sero, and Katsuki.

I was kind of unhappy with the sorting but at least none of the gals were in the same house as Mineta!