Beginning

It was a new year and first year in high school, new uniforms,new people to meet and probably new friends. There's just something scary about first days you just seem lost looking for something, but things just start getting in place as days go by. Well if you are wondering then no she didn't go to the same high school as me there was another high school just a few blocks away and no i didn't first see her on my first day either. It was a few weeks later i don't remember exactly when but it's been long time, but i can't forget that first glance... it was just amazing,magical,awesome, it was just something i could look at all day or maybe forever and no i wasn't being a pervert ... i just felt something  i had never felt before, i have seen plenty of girls but there was something different about her. I remember telling Jack who was and is still my best friend whom i had known since we nine, well this was just for your information, to just hang around here at the bus station where she was waiting for her bus just so i could catch little glimpses of her without making it obvious. 

That day she was just on my mind i was just thinking of seeing her again tomorrow, i remember telling my friend Jack the very next day and how he said i was crazy, after school i would always convince Jack come with to that very spot so i could see her, Jack thought i was nuts and maybe he was right. Alice is her name, how did i find out?... well i had some friends in her school it wasn't that hard but out of the two of us only i knew who i was she had no clue, did she even ever see me?,would she ever be interest in me?, would she go out with me?,would we ever be?... questions like that flew in my head. I should  go up to her and say something.

Please don't forget to vote or leave a comment ☺