Not So Later After That

I know this was suppose to be a short story but hang on... you wanted to listen to it in the first place, so you must understand how i exactly feel. Well my college days were almost over, it's not that i didn't have any fun... i was and i am still a pretty funny guy, some even said and still say how i have a good sense of humor but i would see couples and just think how it would had been with Alice, my friend Jack had been in countless relationships, i won't say he was a player but he just wasn't very lucky in his relationships.

Sometimes i just hated how much i like/love her, four years of college and still not single word from me to her and no we did not go to the same college but i do wish we did... but what could i had pulled of even if she did... right. College was over and it was time to look for work,  i saw on her social media posts that she got a job faraway from where i was... we could had gone out on dates when she was at home during high school and sometimes home during college but now that's her she would only come back during holidays. I guess you are tired hearing me talking about my sad sad life and saying dude find someone else, i know but... .   

Please don't forget to vote or leave a comment ☺