Chapter 1- Part 2: Meeting One Direction {Amber's POV}

Here's part 2 of chapter 1! 

The whole chapter 1 is in seperate parts until the flashback is over then chapter 2 will start ;P

***************************************************************************************************************

"It- It doesn't matter" My voice stuttered over the words before my mum left. 

I was just seeing things obviously the excitement has started to get to my brain.

I grabbed everything I needed for today's events before rushing out of the door and into the car with Lilly and Em already inside. Em flashed me a fake smile where as Lilly was going absolutely mental.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION OMG" Lilly screamed after about five minutes of setting off. That girl has a lot of energy I've got to say that for sure. 

"Amber," 

"Em.."  What an awkward way to start a conversation with someone you don't exactly like at that minute.

"Look, maybe I over reacted a little.."

"A little? For god sake Em he's Harry Styles from One Direction that has the whole world after him, what are you going to do, go around and punch them all in face...good luck with that one." I turned to look out of the window, this conversation was not worth having any more.

"I suppose you're right.." 

"I know I'm right." She didn't say anything else for a while until I got a text on my phone, it read;

I'm sorry.

From: Em.

I quickly replied back,

I don't know if I can let this go but I suppose we can act happy for the boys, eh?

From: Amber.

"ONE DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION" 

"I think we're here" I laughed taking a look out of the window and the hundreds of screaming fangirls just waiting for that moment when their idols would walk out. This time last year we were in that position at the x-factor house flat thing they stayed in, not that we're stalkers or anything...OK maybe. 

Em gave me a smile and I started to smile back, maybe we could just 'pretend' to be friends, for today anyway.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ONE DIRECTION" A girl suddenly screamed setting every girl screaming their heads off too.

"Come on, we better get in there before they come out and we get squished by this lot" Lilly giggled. 

We walked up to the metal gates that were strong enough to hold back all the girls. Now where to?

"Look Em, Amber it's Paul!" Lilly shouted from in front of us, "Maybe he knows how we can get in" Her face was lit up like a light bulb. Out of the 3 of us she was the most excited and she knows how to show it. I'm excited too but I actually can't believe this is happening. All my dreams are finally coming true in one day and I never want this moment to end.

"Are you girls here for the meet and greet?" A tallish man said to us.

"Yes!" Em replied, now she's the one getting excited. 

"Ok, please come this way" 

We stepped through the gates and onto a long walkway up to a large building. This is it. The moment I've been waiting for. It's finally happening.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed as I caught a glimpse of the boys. Shit they are literally 10 metres away from me. OMG WHAT DO I DO?

Don't faint.

"Hello girls" 

SHIT IT'S NIALL FUCKING HORAN HE'S STOOD RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WHAT DO I DO OMG BREATH AMBER BREATH.

I could see by the other girl that they were in the exact position as me and inside they were screaming too.

OMG I'M GOING TO FAINT.

WHAT

NO

HE JUST

NO

HE JUST URM OMG NOW HE'S HOLDING MY HAND

NO 

CALM DOWN 

EVERYTHING

IS

GOING

TO

BE

OK

Don't Faint Amber.

Don't Faint.

Too late.

I fell to the floor as the blackness pounded me.

Thud.

************************************************************************************************************