[2]: Strawberry

"Okay! Since the last players which are Hanatarou and Ganju, had a bad turn, I'm doubting that the next one will turn out good also..." Inoue said as she think of a player. You were just sitting in your position, eating strawberry flavored Pocky.

"______!" You accidentally dropped the box of candy and its contents scattered on the floor.

"Aww... Look what happened to my food!" You said.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Just pick an item.

You groaned and dug a hand on the hat. You felt a soft, weird object inside. Since curiosity always gets to you, you decided to grab that object. When you removed your hand from the hat, you stared at The object happily.

"Kurosaki-kuuuuun~!" Inoue called out to the ginger boy who was having a wrestling fight with the red-head pineapple.

"What?!"

"______-chan picked your item!" She said happily as she pulled Ichigo and you to the closet and pushed you inside.

"See ya in 30 mins~!"

"Eh? What but wa-" you tried to get to the closet door but Inoue closed it suddenly, the door hitting your nose.

"Orihime..." You muttered angrily as you rubbed your nose.

"Leave her be. She's just cheery and all." You looked at your side and saw Ichigo sitting by the wall. Your cheeks grew pink at the realization. Ichigo was your biggest crush ever. Except for the fact that you like strawberry. That's a very different matter.

"Y-yeah, sure..." You sat across him and leant on the wall. The deafening silence between you grew louder and louder every second.

'Damn, this is awkward.'

"Aren't we supposed to do something?" He suddenly asked you. Your blush deepened.

"E-eh? B-b-but Orihime didn't say what we're supposed to do, so I guess there's none..." You told him in response as you fidgeted in the tight space. Then you felt something shift, or someone.

"Orhime told me the rules. If you're not to be given what you will do with your partner, you were to kiss him or her." You could feel Ichigo's breathing near you. Every time you hear it, your heart beats out of your chest harder.

"But.... _____... I've been wanting to tell you something before..." He lifted your chin up and your face heated up more.

'Damn...'

"I like you." He closed the gap between your lips with a torrid kiss.

'Strawberry...' Was the first thing that came on your mind. Ichigo deepened the kiss as you felt his face heat up too. You moaned as he forced his tongue in your mouth and explore every nook and cranny in your mouth. Then, a bright light blinded you as the closet door flew open.

"Time's-" Renji cuts himself and you two parted, both from the lack of air and to try not to make the humiliation get any further.

"It wasn't 30 minutes yet!!!" Ichigo yelled at Renji as you stood up on your own, but Aizen gave you a hand. You smiled and took it and he helped you up.

"It seems that you enjoyed your little time with him." Yes, he may be a traitor, but hell, he's sexy. And he's kind. Well, others may disagree with you, but hell, he is. Or maybe he's just plotting something. But your friends with him, or that's what you call it. You both sat back down on your spot between Aizen and Rukia and watch as Ichigo blushes madly by being teased of wanting more of your kiss. You admit, you were disappointed, but it can't be helped. Some are jealous, and some are simply killing the joy just for fun.

"Whatever, I'm going back to my seat!!!" Ichigo yelled with a bright face as he sat down next to Ikkaku.

A.N.

Gomen, I don't like Ichigo :3