Chapter: 1 were we met

Lilly woke up in the morning with her hair all messed up and tangled. She got outta bed, went downstairs and had some nice warm Carmel tea. That made her wake up a little bit more but to wake her up even more she decided to take a walk. So she slipped on a long sleeve pink shirt and long pink jeans. After she would take a shower. She headed for the door. She started walking but then she wasn't looking and she tripped on an acorn and slammed her arm on the ground really hard but just then a boy came running
over to see if Lilly was okay he said "OH MY GOD are you okay?!?!?!!?!?!" "Huh" said Lilly she looked up with her sparking blue green eyes his blue eyes looked down at her but then they got a little spark in them y...your gorgeous said the boy she gigged a little giggle thanks your handsome thanks said The boy what's your name said Lilly mine said the boy my name is Shawn what's yours said Shawn mines Lilly Lilly said. Come on I'll help you off the ground. And that's what he did.
How's your arm can you move it said Shawn no not at all said Lilly dose it hurt? said Shawn well...YES, sorry I mean yea said Lilly do you want me to call an ambulance? said Shawn yes please thanks said Lilly okay your welcome Shawn said as he quickly typed in the numbers hello said Shawn hi said the man on the phone can you send over an ambulance pleases said Shawn yes right away said the man on the phone thanks said Shawn as he hangs up the phone. Okay, he's on his way Shawn said thank you so much! Lilly said as she gave him a big hug with one arm and there the ambulance was.