Chapter 3: scary surgery

It was the day of the surgery and Lilly was nervous even though she knew she hopefully wasn't gonna feel it but also knew that anyone could sometimes fell it and plus she never had a dad and her mom passed away. Just then she heard the doorbell ring she walked over to the door and opened it, on the other side was Shawn "oh hi!" Lilly said with a smile "come in!"said Lilly "okay" said Shawn "I've wanted to talk to you" Shawn said "okay about what" asked Lilly "well actually I don't really have anything to talk to you about but because you let me in I just said that...but there is something I came here for"Shawn said " oh well haha okay what did you come here for then?" "well..." Shawn opens the door with one arm leading to a expensive red convertible "W...Wow how did you get this much money!?"said Lilly " Well long story" said Shawn as he started pulling Lilly's hurt arm "ow! that's my hurt arm" "oh sorry" Shawn said "its okay " Lilly said "well...c'mon then" Shawn said "okay" said Lilly and hopped into the convertible. Then they arrived at the hospital Lilly felt like it was her turn to go on a roller coster. They walked into the building and into room 102, and Lilly sat in the hospital bed. Then the doctor came in the room and talked to Lilly about her arm he said..."well, yes like I said yesterday we are going to have to cut your arm off but were going to have to look at it again and going to have your friend step out of the room until the surgery is over, okay" Lilly nodded her head and waved bye to Shawn, Shawn waved back. The doctor decided get straight into the surgery he said:"I'm just going to num your arm and give you this sleep medicine so here's your sleep medicine" Lilly puts the meds in her mouth and gets REALLY sleepy and suddenly falls asleep as the doctor nums her arm and reaches for his saw and gently rolls his saw down Lilly's arm and there begins to be a lot of blood and a hole in Lilly's arm it wasn't a peasant sight but it was what had to be done. Next, the doctor took the bone out and replaced it with a new good one and sealed her skin up it took a long process about a half an hour but finally it was done and Lilly went back to her house with Shawn.