Chapter 2

Alfie's POV
I pulled up outside Zoe's house.
Joe and Casper was there helping Zoe put up Christmas decorations ready for Christmas in two weeks.
Knock... Knock
I knocked on the door.. Suddenly a very festive Casper opened the door
"Hi Alf, who's this" Casper asked interested.

Summer's POV
"Casper, this is my cousin Summer" Alfie replied protecting me. Alfie led me into a Christmas-filled lounge, a very pretty girl ran up to me and hugged me.
"Hey I'm Zoe" Zoe said to me. I'm so happy I've already made a friend. Next to greet me was a rather handsome boy, Zoe's brother Joe.

Joe's POV
I don't think I've ever seen someone so pretty in my live. A girl so stunning... Wow! I hope I didn't blush that's a bit of a habit, I blush when someone amazing is standing right in front of me.
Ring... Ring..
Alfie's phone went off. It was Marcus asking if we all wanted to go out to the nightclub down the road with him and Niomi,Jim and Tanya.

Zoe's POV
"Hey Summer, since you've only been in England a couple of hours and you haven't been able to go shopping, would you like to borrow a dress of mine" I saw Summer eyes light up.
Soon I had a Summer in my arms thanking me. I led her up to my bedroom and opened my wardrobe letting Summer pick any dress.
"This one!"