Consume me

The scenery was the same as always, I had become numb to this moment in time. There before me stood the only person who had loved me, his face smiling as blood soiled his once crisp and clean clothes. As if time moved slowly his body sagged, swayed and fell forward hitting the floor. This was the moment I had killed my father.
Slowly closing my eyes I was brought back from my daze remembering how hot and humid the small room was. How could they sleep so peacefully we were all stuffed into a small room made to share small beds! Turning over slowly as to not wake the small girl next to me I sighed deeply I guess this was better then sleeping on the streets again. Closing my eyes I thought of all the hard and painful moments that had brought me to this moment. Finally after the long hours of restlessness the sun was beginning to paint the sky with colors of red, purples and oranges. I felt safe enough to sleep knowing nothing would come during the day time.

My name is Rose Carter and I'm a 18 year old terere girl who is currently living in an orphanage since I lost my father 10 years ago. he was my only family. I now spend my days surviving and living like a human.

I awoke to my stomach begging to be fed as I hadn't eaten last night because of the heat. After getting up shower and brushing my teeth I made my way down stairs and through the living room to the kitchen to see the twins eating some sandwiches as my stomach growled. "How are you two this afternoon?" Not even bothering to look up at me Chris the younger of the two responded "eating but I guess your blind and stupid freak." This being normal It didn't affect me in the least because I was a freak and no one got close because of it and out of fear they felt it was easier to throw insults. But I was already use to this abuse. Looking around the kitchen I found a package of poptarts. "Yo I'm heading out if you need me call my cell." Not even waiting to hear a response I left the old two story colonial house filled with strangers who were my so called "family."

Eating the PopTart as I exited the house made my way down the street. Sighing as I began my journey around town to make sure no lessers had found me yet. Little did I know that today would be the moment my life changed for the better or worse I still couldn't tell you. Walking through the crowed streets of Sweetwater Texas I searched for any kind of demonic essences. Seeing as I'm not human I've been hunted all my life so I've had to constantly move all I know is what I've heard from lesser demons I'm called a Terere which happens to be Latin for throw back or the one who's been thrown. I still don't know what it means. Lost in my own thoughts I bumped into someone I felt my skin scream as if lighting ran through it. Jumping back and I looked up to see a beautiful man with two toned eyes starring straight through me. As he spoke my heart shuttered as if he was caressing my heart "Ereshkigal." Still stunned I didn't move I just watched as the beautiful man before me took his hand and caressed my cheek again he repeated it "Ereshkigal" leaning into his touch which felt so natural I stared at the sea foam green eye which was such a contrast from the steal blue eye right beside it. I then noticed the miasma rippling off of him in waves of dark swirling energy moving as if it was alive, the moment was gone and now fear had set in I had to run he knew who I was what I was and he was ready to act on it.

Gasping as I leaned against a tree my world was spinning who was he, did he know who or what I was, why did I run, was I scared "DAMN IT!" Siting down making sure I had lost him I let my mind wonder on the word he kept repeating then it hit me taking of my phone and using my best spelling ability I checked the web and came up empty handed. I was now lost placing my arm over my eyes I begin silently cursing the world. "Why'd you run Ereshkigal?" There he stood in all his ungodliness slowly stepping forward towards me it looked as if the shadows clung to him. "How?" I sat in clear disbelief that he had managed to find me "Who are you?" My voice was now barely above a whisper "Do you not recognize me Ereshkigal" his voice rising with anger as he came closer his eye seemed to pierce right through me as if trying to see if I was lying. Grabbing me roughly by my throat he raised me up pinning me against the tree as to study me more closely, clawing at his hand desperately trying to get some air into my lung he then swiftly dropped me. "Who are you?" Gasping as I held shaky hands to my bruised neck "I'm you're husband" With that he turned around and walked away as the darkness costumed him and he faded away.

As I laid there trembling and the only thing that ran through my mind was those beautiful lips saying "I'm you're husband." Seeing his large wide back turned to me as once again I was left alone.

Husband?
----------------------------------------------

So this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad. I hope you all like it ,leave comments I'd love to hear anyone's feed back <3 thankz have a great day jellyfishes ^.^