edge of romance

edge of romance
(n.) a girl who never knew what love was like tries to make a name for herself, finds herself at the edge of a romance with her dream guy, and learns that love can find you at any time

• • •

brief review

Hubrism 's latest novel follows addy (first introduced in wty) and miguel (charlie's brother from hli) from their college years, where they reunite after parting ways once miguel graduates from high school, and when they reunite once again when they see each other at a mutual friend's wedding. if i said charlie and dean's story was will-they-won't-they, then idk how to even describe these two's romance — tho the title puts it in some very pretty and accurate words. if you're a sucker for romance and some good ol' angst, then join marianna in this wonderful and emotional ride.

• • •

my baby girl addy learns how to love herself unconditionally, and fights to make a name for herself in the competitive (and exclusionary) fashion world. my precious boy miguel fights for what he wants. but, true to marianna's style, things aren't as simple. after all, nothing worthy comes easily, right?

eor is full of twists and turns, and plenty of scenes that have made me laugh, cry, sob, and restored my faith in humanity and love. addy's character development is a++, bc we love a confident and loving queen — and reminds me so much of my other baby girl vera — and miguel's preciousness is just otherworldly. it's definitely worthy of every read, vote, and lovely comment. i don't know how to describe my love for this story, so just go and read it for yourselves. you will not leave wattpad until you're done (talking from experience).

• • •

edit: hi again! soo i took this chapter down and slightly edited miguel's graphic (idk if it's even noticeable but there were just some details that i didn't like much and so i took it down but it's back again!). hopefully the quality isn't as bad as i think bc i was too lazy to re-edit the original pics and do a new graphic but let me know if it looks blurry or whatever on a bigger screen (anything bigger than my phone really lol).

anyways hope everyone's okay, and if like me, hope you're enjoying your summer to the fullest while following precautions to stay safe! xx