Chapter 1

Quite some time ago, in the small town of Emelka, there was a small boy named Yugo. He lived with his (adoptive) father, Alibert, the boy was around five years old or so, when he disappeared. It was a sunny day when he went missing. He'd been playing just outside Alibert's Inn...

"Yugo! Time to come in." Alibert called from the door of the inn.

"Coming Dad!" Yugo replied as he started walking towards the tall building. He was grabbed "Huh?" He looked to see who'd grabbed him, and upon seeing an unfamiliar face, he started to cry, seeing as he was five, it was to be expected of the small boy.

"Shut up." The man who'd grabbed Yugo spat as he opened a portal and tossed the child into the glowing blue portal. "This is the kid who plays god and creates the Eilotropes, pathetic." The man stepped into the portal himself and immediately covered his ears "Echo!" He yelled "Shut him up!"

An eniripsa calmly picked up the five year old "He's five Oropo, what did you expect him to do? Fight you? No doubt he doesn't even have his powers yet."

"Just, shut him up."

---------

It had been seven years since Yugo's abduction, and he, as he had been the past seven years, was trying to escape. He'd come close, a few times, once he nearly got out until Echo caught him on his way down the stairs between the Ecaflip floor and the Iop floor. Though he'd been lucky it hadn't been Oropo who caught him. The last time Oropo had caught him, well he was lucky Echo was an Eniripsa, and had gotten Oropo to stop. "Maybe I could climb out the window?" Yugo mumbled as he looked out the window. "Too high up, and I got caught last time..." He looked around "I've tried everything!" He muttered as he threw his hands up "I've climbed the wall, Echo caught me, I tried to sneak out when Oropo sent out people to find more demigods, Oropo caught me, I tried to run down the stairs through the floors, Echo caught me! How am I ever gonna... What's that thing?" He stared at a blue portal floating above his head, and another near the small cot in the corner of the room. "Is it a portal....? Shoot is it one of Oropo's?!" He panicked and looked around, no Oropo. He took a breath. "Where...?" He stuck his hand through the portal "Did I do that?" Yugo's face lit up "If I did that then...." He opened a portal outside the window. "I... This might be my chance." He opened one under himself, and made his way towards the Zaap portal the Demigods used to leave the pocket dimension "Almost there...." He landed in front of the portal, and jumped through. On the other side of the portal, Yugo landed in the Sadida Kingdom. his eyes started to fill up with tears. "I... I did it." He said quietly as he started to cry "I escaped." He wiped his face with his arm. "I... I need to get home..." The twelve year old then almost got hit my two dragoturkies.

"Are you alright?" A cra asked from her spot on her dragoturkey, and her green haired friend next to her rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied

"It's his fault." The green haired girl scoffed. "He came out of nowhere."

"I'm sorry," Yugo began "I... I didn't mean to get in your way, I... Do you know how to get to Emelka from here?"

The cra looked at her friend. "We're going there-"

"Absolutely not Eva, we don't even know why he's going there." The green haired girl pointed out.

"I... I just want to go home." Yugo began to cry.

Eva climbed off her dragoturkey. "What's happened?" She asked "Why are you so far from home?"

"I w... Was kidnapped, w... When I was f... Five." The small twelve year old continued to cray as he told Eva what'd happened, in the seven years he'd been held captive.