Meeting the Alpha's Part 2

Jungkook's POV:

As the door opened I see a man with purple colored hair wearing a white outfit kind of like mine. I noticed that he was huge, like really firkin huge. I'm 5'4 and he was probably 6'5 kind of huge. As I was getting a good look at him there was suddenly a cough behind him. Snaping out of my staring I look to where the noice came from. 

Behind the Purple haired man was another man that had a similar build as the first guy. Now realizing I have been zoning out ever since the door opened a deep crimson colored blush rose up my neck. Now to shy to look up I put my head closer to my chest trying to hide my face. 

There was suddenly a hand the appeared in my vision that ever so slightly creased my cheek all the way down to my chin putting little pressure on the end forcing me to look into the owner of the hands. 

" Hello kitten, it is a pleasure to finally meet you" said the purple hair man that I have been ogling for the past 5 minutes. "Its okey to stare baby since we are yours now" said the one with blue hair that I didn't notice before. 

"U-Uh-mm I'm Jungkook" Jungkook said, looking at the two with wide eyes. I was sent here fr-om the picking ceremony" He stuttered now nervous to be in an unknown place. The driver didn't even tell the pack name he was suppose to go to. He pulled the sweaters and the rest of the items that were still in his hands closer to his nose trying to sniff more of the relaxing scents. 

" OMO Namjoon and Taehyung what did I say when our mate arrives", a voice said slowly getting louder as it neared the front door. The two guys that I think are Namjoon and Taehyung both look at each other in fear.

"YAH ooo wow", all of the sudden the voice stops after coming right in-front off me. I look up to see a beautiful face, and what was even more shocking was his huge shoulders. But thats not all now being in the presence of 3 alphas my Wolf keeps trying to get me to get in contact with them, my body tingling to feel their skin on mine. Now holding the clothes even tighter when Kookie tried to take control. 

"Hello beautiful" says the new man that was still looking at me with a shocked impression."H-hii" said jungkook said looking up the new man. "Jin Hyung this is our mate" said the purple hair man to Jin. 

"Jin Hyung I think something is burning in the stove" says another voice that seemed softer than the 3 that were in front of me. 

"AIsh COMING JIMIN, Please come on in Jungkook make yourself at home," Jin said now bring me inside. "Teahyung please bring inside our mates belongings, they're outside on the porch, said Jin who was now guiding me away from the door. 

Looking around I noticed how big this house was, the sanctuary was big but it was always plain and did not feel homey. This house was super cozy and it smelled super good, my nose could not get enough of the scents that were mixed in the house.

"Come on Jungkook let's go sit down where the rest of the pack is so that we can introduce ourselves to you okey hun ," said Jin. I shook my head and walked behind Namjoon who was in front of me leading me and Jin to what I assume was the living room/ den of the pack house. 

When we came to the living room are I noticed that there was 3 other people who were siting on the couches next to the huge TV they had. The seem to be engrossed in a discussion until they noticed that Namjoon was  in-front of them.

Me and Jin stoped behind Namjoon. Namjoon turned towards the three male." Guys please meet our new member of the pack Jungkook " he said now turning around only to realize Jin was holding back a giggle. he noticed that Jungkook was hiding behind Jin and had a hand that was visible clutching his Hyungs waist. 

"aww" all the mates where waiting for their shy mate to look at them and come out from behind Jin. "Come on out little one your other mates are very excited to see you baby" said Namjoon said. 

JK's POV:

I was clutching on to Jin hyungs waist because I was scared of meeting so many new people all at once. They alphas I met were so nice and I didn't know how the other ones are going to react when they see me. I let out a wimpier once Namjoon asked me to come out , moving my face against Jin's back. 

Jin tried to move forward but I let out another whimper, which caused him to turn around and hold me to his chest, my arms still on his waist. " Shh shh shh hun it's okey hun", he said now slowly rubbing my hair. "We got you, there's no need to be scared of us," Jin said now slowly moving his other hind in a circular motion on my back causing my nerves to relax. As he was doing this I had the urge to move my face into his neck to get more of the scent coming from him. So I did , I got on my toes and shoved my face right into the heavenly scent that was coming off of this beautiful man. Now getting a stronger scent my senses when on overload causing an abrupt loud purr to come out of my throat. 

"OMo why are you so cute," said someone behind me. Then there was a smack sound and a loud "Ouch" being heard." Ya Yoongi they're having a moment stop ruining it" said a voice I haven't heard from before. 

I tried to hide my face even more into Jin hyungs face not wanting to face more people . "Ju-jungkook, hun lets go meet the others okey.  I promise they won't do anything, okey? Hyung will protect you" Jin said trying to get me to turn around, out of his hold. But unfortunatly Jungkook had gotten super shy and now did not want to let go of this hyung. 

"Jin Hyung just carry Jungkook to the couch" taehyung said now back from getting Junkooks belongings. 

"Hun is it okey if I pick you up and Bring you to the couch, that way you can sit with me okey," Jin said.  "Hmmm" Jungkook nodded again Jins neck . This causing Jin to grade onto Junkooks thighs and Jungkook to wrap his legs around Jin's waist tighty. 

Jin's hold on Jungkook froze. Then there was a growl that vibrated again his and Jin's chest. This caused Jungkook to look up at Jin confused. 

Looking up Jungkook realized that Jin was giving him a heated stare, and his eyes were now yellow. " Wow kitten you already got out Jin hyung wrapped around you pinky and we haven't even introduced ourselves yet" said Namjoon Looking at Jin's face, whose ears were now blood red. 

"Mhhh hun the things you do to me" Jin whispered into my ears. I let out a squeak, face turing even more red than before. Jin breathed out and moved towards the couch now sitting in between 2 people that I haven't met before. 

"Okey so now let's start introducing ourselves........

Author's POV:

OMG Thank You Guys for the comments and the likes. THAT was so sweet omg. Okey so I am doing a double update today and hopefully get to more juicy bits cuz ya gurl feeling like her writing got no juicy juice ya know ;) Omg y'all I need to do an essay and instead I'm posting new chapters. Heh he heh rip my grades. 

ENJOYYYYYYY ARMY (SARANGEA)- don't think I spelled it write... oohhh whale