1..;;

TIMESKIP

-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ-                                                                                    OSANO NAJIMI x FEMALE! READER

(ANGST)

Day One

-ˋˏ  "Osano." The orange-haired male's head perked up upon hearing his name. "What?" He gazed (up/down) at the (taller/shorter) female. "Why are you so defensive?" She asked him.

"Eh? What does that mean?" Osano's face scrunched up at the word, giving Y/N a glance of distaste. "You're just... super frustrating and you like disagreeing with people, mostly me."

With a scowl, the male pinched her cheek "Whaddya mean 'frustrating'?!" "Hey, let go, that hurts!" Y/N slapped his hand away. "I just think you should, uh, tone it down? Possibly be a bit nicer?"

Osano huffed and crossed his arms over his chest "Whatever."

-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ- 

Day Two

"Osano." The girl called out. Osano peeked over at her with a curious gaze "What?" He urged her. "Why do you wear your hair in a scrunchie?" "What kind of question is that?" Osano rolled his eyes. 

"I don't know, you look super cute in it, though." She smiled. Osano's whole face altered to red in an instant. He cupped his hand over his mouth and glanced away from her "S-shut up, idiot!"

"Hm? Are you blushing?" The girl got closer to him, trying to get a good look at his expression. "No, d-dummy! Hey, what are you doing?! G-get away!" Osano pushed her face away with a glare, face still red.

"You're adorable, Osano."

-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ- 

Day Three

"Sorry I couldn't come, Osano." Were the girl's first words when she made her way over to the (shorter/taller) male. "...It's fine." Osoro mumbled while kicking his feet in the rocks.

"No, no, I'm really sorry. It looked like you put a lot of work into that note, so again, sorry. We can meet up another time if you'd like." "No, I said it's fine." His voice had a rather harsh tone to it, making the girl feel worse.

"Okay, sorry, Osoro." The girl smiled before walking off. The male watched her go with a thoughtful expression.

"Damn it."

-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ- 

Day Four

"Hey, Osoro." The girl tapped her cheek. "Hm?" The male's response was short. He has been quiet ever since the whole note incident. "...Nevermind." The girl stared at the ground with a sad smile.

It was completely quiet on the walk to school. Nobody said or did anything, making the silence uncomfortable and awkward for the two of them. Upon reaching the school, the two immediately split up,

"Have a good day, Osoro." But he was already gone.

-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ- 

Day Five

"Osoro, what did I do?" "Hm?" The male gave her a weird look. "Is it because of the note? Was it that important?" Osoro glanced away with a blank expression.

 "I'm sorry. I really am! You've been quiet ever since the whole note thing and it's worrying me!" "Why did you not come?" Osoro snapped, staring her down with a glare.

 The girl shifted uncomfortably. "I..." "You what? Do I really not mean that much to you? Can you not trust me?" He rambled while the girl stared at the floor, tears brimming her eyes.

"It's not that, Osoro." She cut him off. "Then what is it?!" "I'm trying not to get attached!" She yelled. Osoro stopped walking. "What..? What does that mean?!" The girl sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"I'm moving, Osoro. Tomorrow." She finally said, cutting the silence. Osoro's eyes widened. "You... what?" "I'm moving and I don't want to get attached to you, Osoro. I love you, but I can't do this, I'm sorry." The girl walked away, leaving Osoro in silence.

"...I love you too..."

-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ- 

Osoro walked by himself in silence. He sat in class by himself in silence. He ate by himself in silence. He did everything by himself and in silence.

She was gone. She finally moved away and hadn't bothered to even text or call him. He had wished that maybe she would just appear again and tell him that she was staying. That she wasn't going anywhere and that they could be together.

He wanted her to say 'I love you', just one more time.

One more time is all he needed. He would be okay with just one more time. He still wouldn't be okay with Y/N being away, but at least he would feel better. Maybe if he didn't act so harshly he could have had her.

Maybe if he had noticed the way she acted differently on that day he would have had her. Maybe if he noticed the way she seemed to deflate at his words he would have had her. Maybe she would have actually called and texted him and told him 'You're fine' or 'You're okay'.

But now he had nothing to hear from her. He had nothing to see of her. He had nothing of her.

He had nothing.

.

.